IGNORED

Where to get tested for STD/STI?

HTC

I would like to know if there is a recommended clinic in Pattaya for STD/STI testing. I had a condom break on me and I'd like to be tested to be sure I'm not infected and likely to pass anything on.

Thanks.

I would like to know if there is a recommended clinic in Pattaya for STD/STI testing. I had a condom break on me and I'd like to be tested to be sure I'm not infected and likely to pass anything on.

Thanks.

The first thing to do is to be sure that you have been vaccinted for Hepatitis B !

It is the worst pandemic in the world. You have 24 hours after exposure to get the vaccine. So rush for it.

For aids, you have to wait minimum 15 days before any test and you won't do much about it.

Just wait and put condoms...

for other deseases, there is no real straight danger.

But rush for Hepatitis B that can kill within 1 month ! (I had a friend 27yo that died in 1 month...) If you don't die, you may get cancer later...

Thanks for the information. I'll get myself down to the clinic.

As I understand, Hep B can be Acute or Chronic. I haven't suffered from any of the acute symptoms. I understand death is rare although that's not an excuse to go without testing. Liver damage from chronic infection can be controlled with drugs to reduce the chance of cancer.

I have all the other jabs. I'll look into the Hep B one.