Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

2 SIM CARD phones

Maybe this is a stupid question

If wanna get a cheapo 2 sim phone - GNet 1000 baht, advertised as 'standby' - and put in a 1-2call and a true move card

does it mean that an incoming call on either network will show ?

cos i saw an expensive 2sim phone advertised as real-time operation as if that was something special.

i am thinking that on the cheap ones you have to set which card you want to select, and during that time only incoming calls on that sim will show

please explain simple cos i am not upto speed on this stuff

thank you

i bought an iphone copy from ebay about 2 years ago which was dual sim from china but you had to select which sim you wanted it to work on because it would not show both at the same time. have not heard of any that will show both, but technology moves so fast there may be something around.

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I bought one of these 2 years ago. both sims working at the same time. when u dial u choose which sim to use.. phone still works here in the uk..

samsung make one(official one) called the Duo but is abt 4500 baht in tukcom.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

I bought one of these 2 years ago. both sims working at the same time. when u dial u choose which sim to use.. phone still works here in the uk..

samsung make one(official one) called the Duo but is abt 4500 baht in tukcom.

Often wondered about Dual Sim phones, does that mean you can have your sim from home roaming and a Thai sim while your here ?????

:Circle_Sharks:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Often wondered about Dual Sim phones, does that mean you can have your sim from home roaming and a Thai sim while your here ?????

:)

Bam Bam

Any 2 sims will work in them nowadays and you choose which one you want to use for sms or calls.The girls here love them,2 numbers in 1 phone,perfect for them.

I've got a Nokia copy that I don't use,memory card and everything,your's for 1500 baht !

yes you could have any 2 sims !!!!!

ever wondered why some girls carry 3 phones - is probably not becuase they have 3 guys on the go - the reason is they have 1-2call, true move and maybe dtac sim in each one.

then when they make a call to their friends they use the phone with same card as their friend

in-network calls are cheaper than across network

and there are deals on networks to get almost free calls, tourists are not really made aware of this - they just pop in the sim and start dialling and never go on a deal or promotion

If you want to know the deals you must find the proper 1-2-call or true move office and ask them. they should print out the deals in english.

So, thats why I want a dual sim phone.

Can someone please answer my question who has a recent model of 2sim phone.

4500 is too much

carrefour have 1000 baht GNet 2sim, cam, music etc

BUT I MUST KNOW THAT BOTH SIMS ARE FUNCTIONING CONSTANTLY TO PICK UP AN INCOMING CALL - I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO SELECT ONE SIM

i guess the technology in the phone is constantly switching between the sims, waiting for the siignal of incoming call ?????

But do the cheap ones do that ???????????