IGNORED

world cup disappointing

knobism

Sh1te games, stupid trumpets, 3/4 full stadiums......the only thing making the news is not the exciting games but those trumpet thingies. i was fortunate to go the Germany world cup (sat one row away from posh and the wag's.......fully vip'ed by Bud) and the atmosphere was electric. ive just watched the world news and it showed people going in the stadiums with earplugs in! WTF. fans complaining there is no atmosphere......well there would be if stadiums were full....lets hope things change

KNOB IS AS KNOB DOES

Can you imagine planning your holiday around the games then, not being able to hear anything but the hornets nest. Probably the reason so many empty seats.

I'll take LOS.

The low occupancy is probably a result of organising a mega event too far away form the target clientele.

I guess that many fans from the Americas, Asia and Europe think twice before they go on a long and costly trip like this.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Its the second world cup to be held in winter(argentina 78)

it was pissin rain for the italy game last night, european november weather according to the bbc

i'd say the whole thing is a much bigger mess if the truth be told :Think1:

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

i heard the officials went on a strike and the army were drafted in to marshall the crowds.......

KNOB IS AS KNOB DOES

i heard the officials went on a strike and the army were drafted in to marshall the crowds.......

there was a riot after the german game!!.. stewards got annoyed they wernt been paid enough..

riot police had to sort it out

crazy place...id say we are hearing very little of whats actualy goin on :Circle_Sharks:

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

sounds like thailand..lol

KNOB IS AS KNOB DOES