IGNORED

Indian Tailor (any good ones ?)

syeard

I know how we all loath the annoying and irritating twats that harrass us walking down beach road but has anybody got any recommendations of a good one as I need a suit and some trousers making ?

Majestic tailors, Bangkok between Soi 4 and the Landmark hotel. I have been using them for 20+ years and never had a bad experience yet. Dad (and three sons now). You are not going to get the $100 suit and 3 shirts there, but you will get excellent workmanship and a choice of materials from good to outstanding.

Do remember a "hang" of a good suit is all down to the quality of the material.

Majestic tailors, Bangkok between Soi 4 and the Landmark Hotel. I have been using them for 20+ years and never had a bad experience yet. Dad (and three sons now). You are not going to get the $100 suit and 3 shirts there, but you will get excellent workmanship and a choice of materials from good to outstanding.

Do remember a "hang" of a good suit is all down to the quality of the material.

Do they deliver to Pattaya, or are there any equally good tailors in Pattaya?

Sorry to jump in the thread, but I am also looking for a good tailor to do some trousers and shirts while I am in Patts. No suites for me.

For some time I've used JIM tailor beside restaurant MY Way at the Shopping Arcade, 2d road opp Mike Shopping Mall. Pretty good and no tricks. My advice is to be very precise to the tailor and make up your mind about quality/price.

From what I've seen in the windows, it all looks bloody awful in Pattaya.

• 1 month later...

You could try Giovani Collection across from the pattaya city walk on second road ... top quality work and service been using them for 6 year now

Thai T-Shirt Factory is your one stop screen print and custom clothing solution.

Visit us now: ThaiTshirtFactory.com

If You Think It! We Can Print It!