IGNORED

What to do?

banana

I have a bit of a dilemma and don't know what to do and would like some advice.

I fly into samui at 3.30 in the arvo and plan to stay their and phangan for 4 nights before flying to pattaya. My problem is i don't know whether to go straight to phangan for 2 nights, then samui for the last 2 nights.

Or....stay in samui the first night, then phangan 2 nights and samui the last night, the problem with this is i feel that i won't see as much of samui as i would like and if i even need to spend 2 nights on phangan in the first place.

What do you guys reckon, is there much to see on ko phangan? would just 1 night be enough and 3 on ko samui be a better option.

Any advice would helpful.

Thanks

Edited by banana

There is not much to see in both places. Both are pretty small islands, Koh Samui being a bit bigger and has more facilities. Main attractions is snorkling and island hopping. I would still spend more time at Samui rather than Phangan.