IGNORED

Few hours in BKK

zmanz

I'll be in Pattaya for my trip, but my flight will be in the evening. So would like to stop over BKK for a massage around Soi24. Will need a room to put luggage and rest for 4hours. Can anyone please recommend a nice place below 800B? Thanks :GoldenSmile1:

It's better to pay now then to pay later. Nothing is free.

Dude,

Get in a taxi in get your behind to Pattaya!! Hit the Soapies or even the "regular" massage places. They all stay open late.

Dude,

Get in a taxi in get your behind to Pattaya!! Hit the Soapies or even the "regular" massage places. They all stay open late.

sorry if there's a misunderstanding. My stop over in BKK will be from Pattaya, just before I catch my flight back home. :GoldenSmile1: I have something I need to get from there, at the same time stopping over for a massage there.

can leave your bags at the airport on the way thru and get a cutie and go use short time. can get a massage, sex and shower all in one.

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Mate i stayed in Pattaya last time for a last one before going home. The motel will let you leave your luggage with them and there is always the Devils Den to make the last one perfect. You could always get what you want from BKK earlier, have your soapy then or have it delivered to Pattaya. As for staying in BKK i have no ideas at all without paying for a nigh.

Edited by murtle71

thx for the suggestions. :GoldenSmile1: