IGNORED

Pullman buffet

On my last trip to Pattaya I found that every friday and saturday you can go to one of the most amasing buffets I have ever seen .

On friday you have seafood and meat.

On saturday only seafood.

If you like wine you pay 900thb for the buffet inclusif one bottle of wine.

If you don't like wine you pay 800thb only for the buffet.

We went every week on friday and saturday with five couples and since most thai girls don't like wine we had ten bottles for five guy's.

Location Pullman hotel on soi 18 in Naklua.

Best to make reservations in advance.

thanks for the tip muppet.

I luv buffet's - i get a big appetite before a big night out.

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Yum yum yum

Will defo pop in on my return, love all u can eat buffets

What was the wine like??? thai or imported??

regrds

dirty

Seems very pricey to me. Thai buffets usually come in at around 150-200B. Even the expensive buffets in falang style establishments come in at around 250-350B (steak, ribs etc). As for the 100B 'wine', I dread to think!

Could you give us some more details regarding the types / quality of food on offer?

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

This is not your typical thai buffets along the lines of Apex, Diana and Lek buffets. This is the Pullman group of hotels from Pattaya to Khon Kaen, true 5 star dining. If you have been to the Friday nite buffet at Dusit it is very similar. High end steaks, grilled pig, seafood, with full array of salads, desserts, thai, japanese, cheeses, european food and everything in between, etc.