Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Amazing Paradise Bar Soi7

UglyTuna

In mid February i was having a couple of beers W/ice with a girl in this bar, about half way thru my third beer i went to the "hong Nam" at the back of the bar , on my way back to the front i saw the bar girl put a chit in my cup i looked at it after i sat down and it was for 35 bahts. I called the woman and asked what this chit was for she said "for ice" fook i can buy a whole bag of ice for 7 baht at 711. Then i knew why the bar was always empty.

Amazing Paradise really amazed me!!

Chokdee.gif

Time for a Dubie !!

Sad to hear that. Used to be a great place. If they being that money grabbing now its best to avoid the place.

Testicles

WTF That's a new one :mad:

I predict.....

Unless there's a massive influx of tourists sometime soon, a % service charge will start to appear on bins.

never ever heard of this. I'd only expect it if I'd bought a bag if ice from them. the fact they put the slip while you were away says it all.

• 1 month later...

I wouldnt have paid it

Charging for ice is tacky. If they need to raise drink prices...fine. They should at least be up front about it.

Thats normal in the Thai places, maybe they forgot that its not a karaoke.

• 2 weeks later...

In mid February i was having a couple of beers W/ice with a girl in this bar, about half way thru my third beer i went to the "hong Nam" at the back of the bar , on my way back to the front i saw the bar girl put a chit in my cup i looked at it after i sat down and it was for 35 bahts. I called the woman and asked what this chit was for she said "for ice" fook i can buy a whole bag of ice for 7 baht at 711. Then i knew why the bar was always empty.

Chokdee.gif

A dollar for ice!?

:NoNo3:

"Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill, An it harm none, do what ye will."

buffalosmall2.jpg

From Thai anxiety :

Up on Soi 7 the large beer bar of Amazing Paradise as joined the list of bars not quite amazing enough to stay open.

They get what they deserve with this kind of attitude.

The layout and comfort is really great but strangely i never saw this bar busy..

wonder why...

Paradise Bar has been for sale for the last two weeks at least and the asking price is fairly low but it is for the premises only - inventories such as TV-sets and PA is not included.

Had a look at it but I didn't see the potential due to it's size!

You have to have at least 20-25 enthusiastic "employees" to attract the crowd in low season and and maybe twice the staff in high.

If that bar is less than 60% crowded it looks empty, which is really bad for a bar who is supposed to be a party bar!

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

Chokdee.gif

Was it diluted?

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

• 4 weeks later...

Its closed down, the owner from Taiwan aparently is packing up all and trying to sell, he now aparently is taking everything away so I guess is going to dump it or sell it empty, I asked and the price was 15 mill baht, hahahaa

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

15 million for an empty, nonprofitable shitty bar with cheating workers. That place will be sold immediately, no?

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

its called pandoras now aint it.

Yes, it is called Pandora's. At first there were few girls dancing out front but it seems to be improving. Last time I was there, there were a number of cute dancers and the staff seemed honest enough. Time will tell.

Cheers,

Big Al III

From Thai anxiety :

Up on Soi 7 the large beer bar of Amazing Paradise as joined the list of bars not quite amazing enough to stay open.

They get what they deserve with this kind of attitude.

The layout and comfort is really great but strangely i never saw this bar busy..

wonder why...

It's mean that the bar was not really famous, ryt?

my last trip was really wonderfull, maybe I have been born to like go to bar :Hug1:

• 3 months later...

that place maybe better now

No. It's not.

It will never be. Too much overhead.

OK so this is an old post brought back from the dead but 35 baht for ice!

Wow I have never heard of that.

Then again her did have 3 beers. haha

Isn't the Sailor Bar on the same Soi...You can almost get a whole cocktail for 2 servings of ice!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Maybe ice was maked from glassclear water from the Alps or Himalaya mountains. Some girls think farangs are stupid.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Dude seriously, just do what i do when a bar piss'es me off...don't go back....ever!

Oh my, the 7 girls I was with at one pub, "bought" ice for 1000baht.

That is fucked up...

3x champagne coolers filled with ice.

They got so pissed when they got the bin...

(no I diddnt pay it, they payed for them selves :P)

CXNID=1000015.12NXC.gif