IGNORED

Keerati Home stay

atcbuckybn

I would recommend the Keerati home-stay to anybody who is on a budget and want to be centrally located. About 20 min walk from Walking Street or a 3 min taxi ride. The place also had a restaurant that was right underneath it that I ate at almost every day. Right across from a GO GO (I do not remember the name). It can sometimes get loud there but I found that not to be a problem. At night I was going out anyway and the noise really did not start up until about 1800. Also it is right around the corner form the Devils Den that I did end up going to with my friend. I got an outcall with a fine lady named Cake. I would recommend that place to anybody. They seemed like they would pretty much set you up with anything and they were very professional and friendly. Also lots of bars all around there that have very good drink deals and some with some really cute ladies. Have fun!!

Where will the Bang bus stop next?

I would recommend the Keerati home-stay to anybody who is on a budget and want to be centrally located. About 20 min walk from walking street or a 3 min taxi ride. The place also had a restaurant that was right underneath it that I ate at almost every day. Right across from a GO GO (I do not remember the name). It can sometimes get loud there but I found that not to be a problem. At night I was going out anyway and the noise really did not start up until about 1800. Also it is right around the corner form the Devils Den that I did end up going to with my friend. I got an outcall with a fine lady named Cake. I would recommend that place to anybody. They seemed like they would pretty much set you up with anything and they were very professional and friendly. Also lots of bars all around there that have very good drink deals and some with some really cute ladies. Have fun!!

Glad you enjoyed your stay there.

Do they have a website and how much is it per night?

Glad you enjoyed your stay there.

Do they have a website and how much is it per night?

Unfortuntly they do not have a website. They do have an e mail address that you can book through though. They have three choices of room: small, medium, large. I stayed in a small which still had a fridge, balcony, Japaneese style open shower. My two GF's stayed in the large room which had a kitchen, sofas, all that jazz. Pretty nice. They did not have a balcony though. I know other large rooms have them though. The small room was about $25 a night and the large room was about $50. Also free wifi throughout the place, pool access and gym access. I will stay there again here in Sep timeframe. You can look at this website but most of the things on it are not filled out. I would give it 3 stars not the two that the site says but the site does not say much about it.

http://www.soidb.com/en/pattaya/stay/hotel/keerati_home_stay.html

Unfortuntly they do not have a website. They do have an e mail address that you can book through though. They have three choices of room: small, medium, large. I stayed in a small which still had a fridge, balcony, Japaneese style open shower. My two GF's stayed in the large room which had a kitchen, sofas, all that jazz. Pretty nice. They did not have a balcony though. I know other large rooms have them though. The small room was about $25 a night and the large room was about $50. Also free wifi throughout the place, pool access and gym access. I will stay there again here in Sep timeframe. You can look at this website but most of the things on it are not filled out. I would give it 3 stars not the two that the site says but the site does not say much about it.

http://www.soidb.com/en/pattaya/stay/hotel/keerati_home_stay.html

Thank you for your detailed report. Sounds like a very good place to stay.

I never knew it was tucked in opposite the Champayne A Go-Go. Walked by it many times, must be a low key place - is it a roof top pool? Would be nice if they had a proper internet site with inside & pool photos. The picture of the pool doesn't look like the building shown.

Edited by gerry53

I never knew it was tucked in opposite the Champayne A Go-Go. Walked by it many times, must be a low key place - is it a roof top pool? Would be nice if they had a proper internet site with inside & pool photos. The picture of the pool doesn't look like the building shown.

They give you a pass to use the LK Metropoles pool and gym.

They give you a pass to use the LK Metropoles pool and gym.

I did not use it but yes they do. The pool did look really nice and I am sure that I will use it here come sep time when I get back there.

Yeah the pool is the one for the hotel that is right next to the Keerati Homestay. Not actually part of the hotel but about a 30 second walk, no big deal.

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...