IGNORED

Classroom a GoGo Soi 2

climax_creator

Has anyone ever been to classroom a gogo at the top of soi 2???

This was one of my favourite spots juring my third visit and 4 month stay in pattaya. I went here regulary when i couldnt deside where else i was gona try and i loved it. The girls in here are all gorgeous and believe me i am very fussy when lookin for pussy! Id often go up and down Walking Street hitting every gogo along the way and still not find the girl for me. Then id end up in Insomnia where id have my choice of all the sexy girls who just went short time and decided they are still horny and money hungry!! But there was only 2 girls in this place that i would actually say nahh to, the rest were all crackers. Most of them are very young only 19 or 20 and believe me they know how to please. One of the best fucks ive had in pattaya was with a 19 yr old girl that worked here which is why i barfined her 15 times!! The place is further out than most gogo's so wouldnt always be busy and you would have a great selection. Its clean and an attractive place inside. It has shortime rooms but usually i only go longtime as i always want my moneys worth! There is always baloon and smoking shows and sexy strip dance shows. There is also a shower and a different girl every hour sudding their crack! You can shower with them for 500b im promising myself ill do it next time!!

Id like to see other peoples views on this gogo and what the experience was like with the girls

DSCN1493.JPG

Climax_Creator

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great part of town. Used the Honey Pot a lot on a previous trip and then you've got U Too and Atlantic bars. Drinking Street is worth a visit and not too far away either. I went to Classroom beer bar last time, may give the go-go a go in 1 WEEKS TIME!!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I was in there twice back in Apr. The place it's self isn't bad. Music and set up is pretty good as well. However, I took one chick out of there on my first visit in there and she turned out to be a dud. I went back the second time a few days later and it was dead in there. Doesn't seem to be a bad place to hang out for a while but I would get some different chicks in there.

HAVE SOME FUN....GET IT ALL OVER HER FACE!!

PATTAYA IS A MAN'S PARADISE !!

The girl in your picture is gorgeous and looks so young. Great job and great pic.

Has anyone ever been to classroom a gogo at the top of soi 2???

Is it still named Classroom? I thought that they renamed it since it really isn't the Classroom agogo because the original one in on Soi 13/4. They aren't affiliated with each other either.

Allen

Is it still named Classroom? I thought that they renamed it since it really isn't the Classroom agogo because the original one in on Soi 13/4. They aren't affiliated with each other either.

Allen

They call it 'Classroom 2'. The original Classroom used to be one of the top agogos on Pattaya and there were a lot of good gogo bars round 13/3 and 13/4 till about 8 years ago and then all the queerboy bars opened up and killed the area stone dead.

I was in there twice back in Apr. The place it's self isn't bad. Music and set up is pretty good as well. However, I took one chick out of there on my first visit in there and she turned out to be a dud. I went back the second time a few days later and it was dead in there. Doesn't seem to be a bad place to hang out for a while but I would get some different chicks in there.

Were you there in april 09 or april just gone? last time i was there was in march just gone and they had alot of new sexy young ladies. maybe u were just there on a bad night. yea it was a good spot to hang out. i had alot of fun with all the staff there. i liked the music they played too. shame about the dud i supose they dont all know how to please!

Climax_Creator

it used to be brilliant in that part of town not even that long ago but last november i found it dead several times, so didnt bother again,although the bars opposite big c atlantic bar etc have some hotties

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

The girl in your picture is gorgeous and looks so young. Great job and great pic.

Yea she was just 19!! thats the girl i had to keep going back for. she was a savage ride. and she actually looks alot better in reality, that pic does not do her pretty face justice, but its the only one i took of her. didnt use my camera enough and im sorry now! she had a lovely big pair of natural tits too and the tasties ass. oh shit i have to go back for her again!!!

Climax_Creator

They call it 'Classroom 2'. The original Classroom used to be one of the top agogos on Pattaya and there were a lot of good gogo bars round 13/3 and 13/4 till about 8 years ago and then all the queerboy bars opened up and killed the area stone dead.

Hmmmmmmmmm.............January 2010, I stayed at the Class Rooms hotel; the hotel of Classroom agogo on Soi 13/4. The area didn't seem to be 'dead' then.

Allen

sexy

Yea she was just 19!! thats the girl i had to keep going back for. she was a savage ride. and she actually looks alot better in reality, that pic does not do her pretty face justice, but its the only one i took of her. didnt use my camera enough and im sorry now! she had a lovely big pair of natural tits too and the tasties ass. oh shit i have to go back for her again!!!

Agree, sexy looking TG. Although from the eyes & the jawline she looks to have a bit of Japanese / Korean in her.

I stayed in the Sabai Inn last xmas & popped in there for a look see. Not much talent of note. If anyone does go in there, watch out from the moustached toilet attendant, with his 'busy hands' & excessively high tip demands.

Peace. :P

sgu_banner.gif

Agree, sexy looking TG. Although from the eyes & the jawline she looks to have a bit of Japanese / Korean in her.

I stayed in the Sabai Inn last xmas & popped in there for a look see. Not much talent of note. If anyone does go in there, watch out from the moustached toilet attendant, with his 'busy hands' & excessively high tip demands.

Peace. :Oops3:

yes she does in that pic. but she is actually from buriram, like i said the pic doesnt do her justice. she was alot sexier and prettier in person. i started going just as they got a load of new girls in. but its like everywhere in pattaya i supose, cnstantly changing. yea he mauls and pulls at ur back while ur tryin to enjoy a steamy! fuck em i always said ill tip later when i get change and give him 20b

Climax_Creator

Classroom was pretty quiet in June 2010. But the Honey pot next door was hopping with a great live band, and a good array of girls.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm often in Classroon GoGo - Soi 2. I stay at the Sabai Inn and will be there in 2 weeks. I usually barfine in that area including Cherry Bar, U2bar and Classroom. I also like the music in the Yuth Bar - great band

Occasionally I walk down to Drinking St to look at a different range of girls. Had one from there during my March trip - bit cheaper than from the Classroom !.

:Greetings9:

Climax,

It is good to hear about other areas of Patts, I went in Classroom quite a long time ago a year last May and I did like it and it was busy with loads of customers and BG's(but things change pritty quick in Patts)! I also used to like the bar across the road can't remember it's name and I also used to go in the Honey Pot always good in there. I am going back to Patts in Dec for 2 months so I will be trawling the bars up in Naklua and Soi 2 as well! The BG you BF'd from Classroom looked hot mate well done!

:Chokdee:

Hoffmeister :Circle_Sharks:

was in the classroom a couple of days ago the girls dance a bit lifeless but i didnt mind i had a little bundle of fun sat on my lap.

Was once a favourite of mine. Might sound strange to some but over maybe the last 2 years I've ridden my motorbike up there with the intention of going into classroom2 and on each occasion got frustrated not being able to park my motorbike anywhere close the bar and ended up just heading to soi8 instead.

I went there about 3-4 years ago (I think it was still Classroom 2 then) and although I didn't take anyone out of there, my friend who was on his first trip did. Girl was a stunner but a apparently a total starfish. Passed out after one go and I remember him calling me in the middle of the night to ask her name because he couldn't remember it and thought she might be more likely to wake up if he yelled her name so he could show her the door. Of course I couldn't remember it, so I had to ask my friend for the evening who was in my room with me if the knew the name of my friend's girl. She gave me a strange look and I couldn't figure out why she was acting so bizarre until I realized I'd met her after my friend and I had parted company for the night. She thus had no idea I was even in Pats with a friend and would be even less likely to know the name of the girl he was with. Alcohol does strange things to people. :)

It has changed it’s name to “leks Classroom” I have been friends with Lek for years. The other Classroom down soi 13 threatened to sue her earlier this year so she changed the name but it is still the same owners etc. They are struggling for punters in there which is the same as a lot of places right now but she still keeps up a good standard of girl. It has been a favourite of mine for years. Hopefully she will weather this down turn and the whole soi2/3 area will pick up again as it’s always been a great area of town for me.

Went to the zoo today. Spent ages at the camel enclosure, looking at their toes. They look nothing like a fanny. Disappointing.

It has changed it’s name to “leks Classroom” I have been friends with Lek for years. The other Classroom down soi 13 threatened to sue her earlier this year so she changed the name but it is still the same owners etc.

The original agreement was that they, now "Leks Classroom", were supposed to change their name but they didn't; thus the 'threat' of a lawsuit.

The original "Classroom" is on Soi 13/4, near 2nd Road.

Allen

The original agreement was that they, now "Leks Classroom", were supposed to change their name but they didn't; thus the 'threat' of a lawsuit.

The original "Classroom" is on Soi 13/4, near 2nd Road.

Allen

Yeah i know mate. I've known Lek for 10 years or more

Went to the zoo today. Spent ages at the camel enclosure, looking at their toes. They look nothing like a fanny. Disappointing.

Yeah i know mate. I've known Lek for 10 years or more

Why did Lek go back on the word to change the name as was originally agreed?

Allen

So you knew Lek before the original "Classroom" was opened?

Why did Lek go back on the word to change the name as was originally agreed?

Allen

There's no chance in hell i would divulge anything i knew about someones business. It's a trivial matter, the name is changed, no harm done.

There's no chance in hell i would divulge anything i knew about someones business. It's a trivial matter, the name is changed, no harm done.

When they keep telling people that they're somehow connected to the original "Classroom"? That sounds like 'shady' business practice to me and yes it can be harmful to another's business when someone else isn't telling the truth.

Allen

Archived