IGNORED

BJ Holiday Lodge - Soi 3

play1batch

Just stayed at BJ Holiday Lodge on Soi 3, which was pretty nice. The have clean, quiet spacious rooms, with AC, refridgerator, balcony, Sat tv, roof safe, pool and guest friendly. The price was 24,000/month (in May). Just a word of warning that construction is just starting (June 2007) on a new hotel between BJ and Charming Inn, so noise/dust may be an issue. The hotel staff stated that a 5-6 story hotel was being built there. Chok Dee

Yeah, I talked with BJ while I was there last month and he is not happy to say the least. They tried to buy that land to prevent this very thing from happening but the owner wouldn't sell. The owner of the land and the new hotel is the same guy who owns the large hotel across the soi that looks like a ship. This isn't going to help BJ's hotel at all.

I need a woman who loves me for my money but doesn't understand math too well

wanker_racing_banner22.jpg

Cannot see the problem really,he owns the land ergo his choice to develop it!Agree that BJ lodge is an excellent place but unlikely to be considered by the owner when building competitive hotel! That's called business.

Dust and noise for the next year.

And the ocean view will be gone as well when it's completed.

Stayed there for two months in the spring and summer of 2005 right after they opened.

Good location and great staff. Enjoyed my time there but they cranked up the prices (who wouldn't when they were fully booked constantly?) so I moved on to other places.

Wish BJ and his family well but this won't do his business any good for the remainder of this year.

~Sa-teef

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

Sorry to hear about William's difficulties with his new place. However the new hotel is nice enough they will probably survive.

Knowing his wife, whe will see to it! :)

Me Hansum and Sexy Man too Mut

.jpg

Anyone have any pictures of his daughter that runs the place?

If memory serves, I belief that LBJ had posted some in a trip report over on Chat about a year ago. If I am not mistaken she was with her brother and they were in FLB?

Who knows if you could find them on Chat now or not. Lot of changes over there-as you know :)

Me Hansum and Sexy Man too Mut

.jpg

If memory serves, I belief that LBJ had posted some in a trip report over on Chat about a year ago. If I am not mistaken she was with her brother and they were in FLB?

Who knows if you could find them on Chat now or not. Lot of changes over there-as you know :)

Yes I saw those, I think she was with some gay twins that she works with. Either way I thought she looked pretty good, always a sucker for mixed race women.

Here Bass, just for you, and as far as I know the twins aren't gay.

85021-4665.jpg

I need a woman who loves me for my money but doesn't understand math too well

wanker_racing_banner22.jpg

Here Bass, just for you, and as far as I know the twins aren't gay.

Thanks, that's the one. I guess I just thought they looked gay but then again they aren't really the part of the picture I put very much thought into.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've stayed at BJs for a total of a few months over the last 3 years. The place is excellent. Comfortable bed, safe, great open shower area, and the staff are professional and nice. And the daughter is, yes, a hottie, which is a nice touch. No joiner fee, and the night guards don't bust your chops for ID if you don't want to give it. I've brought 2 girls home several times, zero hassle (again, past 1AM, when it's just the guard guys).

On the downside, that A1 monstrosity of a hotel is noisy 24/7 due to the aircon units, so you can never enjoy the balcony at BJs. And as of 2 weeks ago, construction was still going full on in the lot beside. I'm all for "it's just business," but the fucker who owns that A1 hotel is building it just to fuck over BJ. BJ's place has 7 floors. The new A1 place has...wait for it...8 stories. I hope that BJ can pull through this one -- he might have to lower the rates a bit though.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Soz for digging a relatively old thread..but anyone have an update on the BJ in terms of NOISE / walk in prices!?

I am in town mid June and was thinking about walking into the place, if no good than walk down to Sabai lodge /Sabai resort and see what low season rates they can offer. Alot of construction going on one has to be quiet :wub: .

Any one in patts now and using the BJ?

• 3 weeks later...
Soz for digging a relatively old thread..but anyone have an update on the BJ in terms of NOISE / walk in prices!?

I am in town mid June and was thinking about walking into the place, if no good than walk down to Sabai lodge /Sabai resort and see what low season rates they can offer. Alot of construction going on one has to be quiet :rolleyes: .

Any one in patts now and using the BJ?

Bump!

I'm also planning on arriving June 10th, can anyone fill us in has the construction been completed next door? Is it as bad as anticipated?

Bump!

I'm also planning on arriving June 10th, can anyone fill us in has the construction been completed next door? Is it as bad as anticipated?

i stayed next door in the charming in decemeber and january,nosie was bad in parts of the hotel,i like the charming inn but not going to stay there next week when i touch down in pattaya,there seems to always be some constuction going on in that part of beach road,and talking to the lady who runs charming she told me in may they maybe be starting work on do the charming inn up,so i will not be staying,

• 4 months later...
i stayed next door in the charming in decemeber and january,nosie was bad in parts of the hotel,i like the charming inn but not going to stay there next week when i touch down in pattaya,there seems to always be some constuction going on in that part of beach road,and talking to the lady who runs charming she told me in may they maybe be starting work on do the charming inn up,so i will not be staying,

Have we not found out what this new hotel is called yet ?

DONT BROWN IT............CROWN IT..!