Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Holiday Visa for my thai girl

Trainor

Hello, i would appreciate any advice any1 has to offer about submitting a successful holiday visa application for my thai girl to come to visit me in England. Could i please have info on evrything i would need to provide to get the visa. Cheers

Hello, i would appreciate any advice any1 has to offer about submitting a successful holiday visa application for my thai girl to come to visit me in England. Could i please have info on evrything i would need to provide to get the visa. Cheers

Social & Business Visit

No.

Type of document

check

Completed VAF 1

One recent passport-sized photographs (Please view the @Photo Specs’ for exact specifications) Please note- unsuitable photos will only delay your application

Current valid passport (showing current Thai immigration status) with a blank page to insert visa

Thai identity card (photocopy)

All previous passports

Evidence of employment/ leave letter from Thai Company (should state dates of approved leave and period of employment) / letter from school (should state dates of school holidays and applicant’s course start and completion dates); + evidence of your assets in Thailand (savings/ properties etc)

Sponsored visits – If another person/a company is sponsoring your trip we must see the following documents- letter from the sponsor, a copy of their passport which include the biodata and all immigration record pages, their bank statements for the last 6 months or company registration and bank statements

For business visit, you need to provide a letter of invitation from company you will visit in the UK & evidence of accommodation e.g. hotel bookings

If you are paying for your trip, you will need to provide evidence of your finance, e.g. 6-month bank passbooks/ bank statements. (Original and a photocopy). Credit cards are not acceptable as evidence of available funds

If you are applying to visit family/boyfriend/girlfriend/partners in UK please provide evidence of contact to show subsisting contact of evidence of your relationship e.g. copy of their passport showing visits to Thailand/Emails/letters/ phone bills etc

Visa fee

For travellers under the age of 18: A signed statement of consent from parent(s)/legal guardian(s) detailing your travel plans and the full names, passport numbers and contact details of up to two adults who will be travelling with you

If you are travelling on your own, a signed statement to this effect from your parent(s)/legal guardian(s), detailing the arrangements made for your care in the UK and the full names and contact details of all adults involved in these arrangements

Any other documents in support of your application

PLEASE NOTE:

(a) There is no requirement for all Thai language documents to be translated.

(b) An interview may be required at the Embassy or by phone

© Application may need to be referred to the UK or other UK missions. This will inevitably cause delay in the processing time.

(d) Please note that you may also be asked to provide further documentary evidence in addition to the above guidelines.

Checked by (initials)…………………………

Date………………………

Full documents submitted Yes/No

If you choose only to provide some of the above documentation you must sign the following declaration:

I have been advised to provide the above-mentioned documents but I intend to submit my application with limited documents ticked in this checklist. I understand that failure to provide the other documents may result in the refusal of my application.

Signature:.........................…. Date:................................…..

You would need to satisfy Paragraph 41 of the Immigration rules also :

How old is she ?

Any Immigration history ?

Any employment ?

Land or assets ?

Can you demonstrate your relationship is subsisting ?

How long have you been together ?

If you require professional help I'm the only fully licensed consultancy in Pattaya feel free to contact me via my web site.

Regards Paul.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059