Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

wheres the best place for funky amulet necklaces

Need to get my Kuhn Paen serviced. Currently have the boring standard black cord necklace with metal eyelet and wanting something a bit funkier. Any ideas ?

I think a good place to check would be "The Avenue" shopping plaza. It's located on 2nd road just short of Soi Yamato when traveling from South Pattaya Rd. and across from the Bodega beer bar. Attached is the Pattaya bar map. Look for the Green #8 which is located within "The Avenue". 100 plus vendors set up there every night except for one night of the week which I "think" is Sunday but not 100% on the night. If you go, check out the far right side, as you look at it from 2nd Rd., of the shopping center along the alley way. There are several jewelery vendors along there. That's NOT the only ones in the bizzar but I've seen several cool pieces there. Hope this helps and good luck in your hunt. :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Jumpmaster

HAVE SOME FUN....GET IT ALL OVER HER FACE!!

PATTAYA IS A MAN'S PARADISE !!

Mike's shopplng mall 2nd road . try the 3rd floor or higher. Old stuff up there seems

more like a museum than a shop. Sorry I d'ont know the floor.but on the west side

of the building.

Mike's shopplng mall 2nd road . try the 3rd floor or higher. Old stuff up there seems

more like a museum than a shop. Sorry I d'ont know the floor.but on the west side

of the building.

Cheers mate .Thats where I bought the amulet from ! Will check back but they didnt have much there at time .

There is an old Thai shop stuffed with these things and most are a bargin..On Pattaya Klang near Tops supermarket..Walk up from Tops on the Rt hand side about 150 yards toward Carre Four..Watch repairmen at stop light--Haircut shop--Coffee vendor and your there...Thousands of trinkets and chains, boss is an old Thai dude been there for Yrs..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf