IGNORED

E-Mail campaign to get later bus Service to Pattaya

tigerstail

Hi Mongers, I have sent email to them asking them to continue a schedule of One-way trips from (BKK) Airport-it is 200 baht per person now..

:Oops3: Lets get as many mongers to send them emails to send them emails to extend their Bell buses from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya and Jomtien Area hotels/guesthouses later in the evening.after 18:00hrs. They stop this service at 18:00 hrs. and I am asking them to consider hourly trips 17:00hrs. up until 1 am. as many mongers on international flights don't arrive until much later in the evening/night. If enough of us send them emails and campaign as well to tell all our friends. Higher profits for them..to be suggested of [email protected]

You can simply go on their web-site search- Bell Bus Service and send them just send them a

quick email in the upper right hand corner of their web-page..If enough of us do this.. :sad: 200 baht dropped right off at hotel/guesthouse doorstep.. :question1:

Short of them listening- :wub: -I still hope that their is a Pattaya Bar..go-go..hotel..or guesthouse that would take on this cause... :Think1: I am certain that any reliable lower-cost..hourly pick-ups past 17:00 would certainly make a profit. Any takers..

For now :Agree: we suggest our cause to Bell Bus Service.would cost ya only 200 baht verses 1000/1200 at least with taxi-now think what you could do with that savings. :Clap7:

Thank You.

Hi Mongers, I have sent email to them asking them to continue a schedule of One-way trips from (BKK) Airport-it is 200 baht per person now..

:wub: Lets get as many mongers to send them emails to send them emails to extend their Bell buses from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya and Jomtien Area hotels/guesthouses later in the evening.after 18:00hrs. They stop this service at 18:00 hrs. and I am asking them to consider hourly trips 17:00hrs. up until 1 am. as many mongers on international flights don't arrive until much later in the evening/night. If enough of us send them emails and campaign as well to tell all our friends. Higher profits for them..to be suggested of [email protected]

You can simply go on their web-site search- Bell Bus Service and send them just send them a

quick email in the upper right hand corner of their web-page..If enough of us do this.. :Think1: 200 baht dropped right off at hotel/guesthouse doorstep.. :sad:

Short of them listening- :Agree: -I still hope that their is a Pattaya Bar..go-go..hotel..or guesthouse that would take on this cause... :Clap7: I am certain that any reliable lower-cost..hourly pick-ups past 17:00 would certainly make a profit. Any takers..

For now :Agree: we suggest our cause to Bell Bus Service.would cost ya only 200 baht verses 1000/1200 at least with taxi-now think what you could do with that savings. :Clap7:

Thank You.

:question1: Been on them a few times don't have hold baggage just me hand baggage good service straight through land at 1530 bus at 1600 and nice bus it is too

cheers chris sent the mail :Oops3:

Wriggley Tin 1

Hi Chris - its an excellent idea - just need lots of us to send emails to get them to think its financially viable from their point of view. Use Bell all the time when the flights arrive/depart within their schedule as its a great service, but will have to get a taxi to Patts in a couple of weeks cos get in after 18:00. Sent the mail, let hope lots of others do. :question1:

do you think that Bell does not know the BKK Airport flight schedules? Clearly they have another reason for not running at night.

One way-just wanted them to do it..but you're right..round trip does make more sense for them to do ti..waisted trip return.....No sense...I guess..

As for why they have their reasons not to do it at night??? I can't imagine what that would be..other than them thinking wouldn't make enough money??

I do hope that as many of us will take the couple of minutes it will take-out of you're postings. :GoldenSmile1: .to send them a quick email. :Beer8: ..as this would help so many of us..I even got to believe Non-mongers would use it too.

Although, I would not know these people :)

i also just sent them an email.

i always seem to arrive at 23:00 and have no choice but to take a taxi.

i also just sent them an email.

i always seem to arrive at 23:00 and have no choice but to take a taxi.

We can get Bell Bus Travel- [email protected] to do late night drops. I have had several mongers send them emails and had 2 way converstation with Bell Bus and they said they have thought about it and would need more communication from other members..So they want to hear from as many of us as possible...Thank you for your efforts :001_Thank_You5:

Search Bell Travel Service or directly email to

[email protected]

Bell Buses... Any friend you can network with and ask them to send an email would be greatly appreciated..

Edited by tigerstail