Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel guesthouse or apartments?

Foodbeast04

which do people recommend?

basically after the cheapest option. but all im arsed about is it being safe and close to the soi 8 or walking st area.

how much should i be lookin to spend for 2 weeks?

wat are the actual pro's (no pun intended)and cons of hotels/guesthouses/apartments?

If you're looking for cheap and adequate, ice inn is probably your best bet(although you may find the cheaper rooms a bit spartan). There are a number of cheap guesthouses on 2nd road in between sois 6 and 7. But in the main its just a question of looking around. Don't believe the agents in Bangkok who will try to tell you that there isn't anything below 800 baht a night in Pattaya. 400-500 will get you a basic bed, bathroom, A/C. When I was there I found the main expense was the food, nearly all the places are western food and if you don't watch out your meals can add up to quite a cost. Best to stick to the food court or market.

2 week budget costs would depend on what you intend to do but I wouldn't budget on less than THB300000 for 2 weeks. If you feel the need to save a bit of money take a bus to Koh Chang and Trat for a few days.

If you're looking for cheap and adequate, ice inn is probably your best bet(although you may find the cheaper rooms a bit spartan). There are a number of cheap guesthouses on 2nd road in between sois 6 and 7. But in the main its just a question of looking around. Don't believe the agents in Bangkok who will try to tell you that there isn't anything below 800 baht a night in Pattaya. 400-500 will get you a basic bed, bathroom, A/C. When I was there I found the main expense was the food, nearly all the places are western food and if you don't watch out your meals can add up to quite a cost. Best to stick to the food court or market.

2 week budget costs would depend on what you intend to do but I wouldn't budget on less than THB300000 for 2 weeks. If you feel the need to save a bit of money take a bus to Koh Chang and Trat for a few days.

THB 300000 for 2 weeks??? :Agree1:

yes i wasn't sure about this!? Goin for 2 weeks to Thailand but hammering Bangkok for 4/5 days and Pattaya the rest. Reckon £200 should cover accomodation, I'm not lookin for 5 star. Just safe, brass friendly and has air con!

hi my room 600 per night fan air con fride cable tv safe all inc

Does "Faulty Towers" have a website? How noisy was it around there?

300k for 2 weeks, your havn a laugh....bb...

Does "Faulty Towers" have a website? How noisy was it around there?

hi website being done now its noisy till 1 am bt quiet in day but your bang in middle os town 5 mins from walking st ,soi 7,8 ,lk metro some more photos on pattayasecrets cheers dave sonn fawltytowers .

011200005_03.jpg

bar 111.bmp

hog nam.jpg

small room.jpg

post-36059-008691700%201274951405.jpg

www.FawltyTowersPattaya.com

[email protected]

Skype - ftpattaya

Rooms from 600baht per night