IGNORED

quiet, clean, centrally located hotel

bastos

Arriving in mid june and looking for recomendations for a quiet, clean, centrally located hotel......[read] quiet.

maybe with a few extras like mirrors on celing and dvd player....

any suggestions??

Price range? hotel or Guesthouse?Staying for how long? Such a bewildering choice available especially this time of year! Lastly any particular area of Pattaya required?

Arriving in mid june and looking for recomendations for a quiet, clean, centrally located hotel......[read] quiet.

maybe with a few extras like mirrors on celing and dvd player....

any suggestions??

Most hotels in Pattaya do not have ceiling mirrors and DVD players. Most hotels have cable TV, which can be a nuisance as the TGs are addicted to watching the telly. :Busted:

i say if you want all that you said go to the penthouse have a look at there web site..

• 3 weeks later...
Price range? Hotel or Guesthouse?Staying for how long? Such a bewildering choice available especially this time of year! Lastly any particular area of Pattaya required?

I'm pretty curious about this as well... I'd like to find one pretty close to the action personally (which is the main reason I was leaning towards going for Penthouse. I mean... jacuzzi?? Swing?? Mirrors?? Poles?

Now THAT is what I could call a who-- wonderful place to play in Pattaya ;-)

Then again, I've never seen the inside personally, so it may look/smell bad upon arrival, who knows?

For the mirrored ceilings and sex themed swings or dental chairs I would recommend trying some short time hotels. I don't know the names now. Otherwise, I think these things would be very hard to find in an actual hotel for sleeping. Surely the Penthouse is an option for that though.

For the mirrored ceilings and sex themed swings or dental chairs I would recommend trying some short time hotels. I don't know the names now. Otherwise, I think these things would be very hard to find in an actual hotel for sleeping. Surely the Penthouse is an option for that though.

Last time I stayed at the Chaiyapoon Inn which is a decent guesthouse & for the "action" took some girls to the Full Love Inn just off third road ( mirrors poles etc ). Like to keep things seperate. The nice rooms at Chaiyapoon in are 550 Baht per night ( www.soichaiyapoon.com ) and at the Full Love Inn 3 hours at the playroom are 650 Baht. Not big damage for great fun. Will book the same combination in august again.