Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

2010 NBA Finals

Matt Analbirth

Ok so in two days Game One will start in LA.

Who thinks Kobe will get his 5th ring, and who thinks the Celtics will rape LA like they did in 2008?

Sham, are you contradicting yourself, LOL..

I am rooting for the Celtics, but I believe they will need to get at least one win in LA, preferbly the first game. I don't think LA will be able to handle the Celtics at home. They have been playing extremely well during the playoffs at home...

GO CELTICS!

Sham, are you contradicting yourself, LOL..

I am rooting for the Celtics, but I believe they will need to get at least one win in LA, preferbly the first game. I don't think LA will be able to handle the Celtics at home. They have been playing extremely well during the playoffs at home...

GO CELTICS!

Yeah the Celtics are looking pretty good and pretty hungry too.

I think if Lebron had trouble against them, then what chance does Kobe have?

GO CELTICS!

I believe that the Celtics should win, in 6 games.L.A are a tougher team than the one in 08, but I cant see L.A beating Boston.

L.A are a soft team ,celtics are the opposite and are the best defensive team in the NBA and as long as Boston are healthy they have it over L.A.

And Kobe always has a hard time against Paul Pierce.

Should be a killer series though.

I just want to see a finals where both teams go and start UPPING THE ANTY!!!!!!!.

Ron Artest will guard PP this time though.

Kobe will have to guard Rondo.

Will see how that goes, and if he has the legs to do it all series and still give LA the 30+ points they need from him a game.

Hopefully Boston take it up a notch in Game 2...

Look for an explosive KG, after Pau Gasol's comments on him after the game...

Gasol stated: KG is not as fast as he used to be, his first step has slowed down, he is more a perimeter shooter now. Its not his fault, we all get old.

KG: It doesn't matter what Gasol says, who is he anyway?

Garnett then watched the game with commentary twice that same night. Plans to watch it again before Game 2. He said he doesn't want to forget what they did wrong in Game 1.

I believe we are going to see a very explosive and physical Garnett in the future of this series. Let's hope they keep the foul trouble down to a minimum this game.

Even though I can't stand the Los Angeles Lakers, I think they will win the championship in 6 games. I really do hope that Boston proves me wrong. :LMFAO:

Even though I can't stand the Los Angeles Lakers, I think they will win the championship in 6 games. I really do hope that Boston proves me wrong. :Pervert1:

I am 50/50 on that... I really hope we see a different Boston in Game 2... I feel if Boston can take Game 2, then they will take the series. I don't think LA will stand a chance in Boston. For me, Game 2 is the decider...

I am 50/50 on that... I really hope we see a different Boston in Game 2... I feel if Boston can take Game 2, then they will take the series. I don't think LA will stand a chance in Boston. For me, Game 2 is the decider...

:Agree1: I am 100% with you on Boston protecting home for games three and four. If Boston can steal game two, they have a real good chance. But, there are no moral victories. Boston can decide to show up but they need to win. They can claim moral victories and that they have the momentum going back home if they only lose by a few points or on a bad call. It still goes down in the loss column whether they lose by 1 or by 50.

That you are mighty right about... A loss is A loss is A loss....

I agree mate if Celtics can pull it off and win tonight the Lakers will get smashed in Boston and I think tonight you will see a different Celtic.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Lets Go Celtics!!!

Where you at Mav, I am looking in the crowd....

Seh Dum,

Looks like we are seeing that Boston Team we talked about....

Boston wins Game 2; 103-94

LA - 1

Ron Artest - Fouled out

Kobe Bryant - 5 fouls

Boston - 1

Ray Allen - sets new NBA finals record... 8 three pointers.

Rondo - Triple Double

Garnett 5 fouls

Perkins - 5 fouls

Going to Boston for game 3, 4, & 5

Edited by bigjimslay

Great to see Rondo playing well again and Allen killing it.

That was the biggest thing they were missing in 2008, Allen was colder than well digger's ass in that series.

But now lets hope we don't get stuck with a totally ineffective Garnett like we have the last two games.

6 points this one??? WTF!?

big jim I think you are right. Now there are 3 games in Boston.

At best LA can only hope to get one which I doubt they will.

To lose to Boston in LA with only Rondo and Allen playing well, it bodes badly for the rest of the series.

The other Boston boys should play better the next three games in familiar territory.

I already woke up with a smile on my face, this just makes the day that much better. :GoldenSmile1:

lakers in 6... the return of bynum is going to prove too much for the celts to handle... no bynum in '08 was the reason for their weakness in the paint,, gasol isnt a strong paint player, everyone knows that... artest also is a huge defensive presence they didn't have in '08.... the refs blew lots of bad calls in game 2,, my sense is they wanted to keep the game from getting too physical,, but they just handcuffed both team with silly foul calls... it will all even out in the end,, lakers in 6 or eh 7 maybe. lol

Boston in 5

Last two games have been pretty close.

Today's game was great with the bench carrying the load.

Showed some heart.

Big Baby was pumped! lol.

2 a piece now.

Next game should be nutz.

lakers in 6... the return of bynum is going to prove too much for the celts to handle... no bynum in '08 was the reason for their weakness in the paint,, gasol isnt a strong paint player, everyone knows that... artest also is a huge defensive presence they didn't have in '08.... the refs blew lots of bad calls in game 2,, my sense is they wanted to keep the game from getting too physical,, but they just handcuffed both team with silly foul calls... it will all even out in the end,, lakers in 6 or eh 7 maybe. lol

What a great game 7! Lakers in 7! great series!

How can you lead by 14 points & still lose the game?? Well Boston showed us how.....very sad

Yeah disappointing all round. And considering Kobe had a bad game, Boston should have taken control of the game.

Oh well.