IGNORED

Pattaya can be the heaven....or the hell!

lucifer69

LOL, don't you just love it there - you get arrested by the cops and they put you on a Baht bus to take you to the nick :GiveBeer1:

som nom na

1 Brit and Two Italians on their way home and back to reality their dream is over , any way whats the going rate for a bed on the beach these days is it cheaper than Canterbury Tales 555 :GiveBeer1:

that video make me laugh and make me think...is my dream to ritire in LOS.. may be not only my dream, i hope ....to no have the same destiny...Pattaya heaven or hell..

Edited by lucifer69

The Coconut bar appears to have very interesting accomodations.

The price is certainly attractive (Free)

Great scenery, close to the beach ( actually on the beach)

It is centrally located with lots of freelancers available (no barfines)

Tranportation on your doorstep (baht bus goes by regularily)

Beverages are exceptionally cheap (find nearest 7/11)

Awesome place for people watching. All nationalities, all genders (I'm including ladyboys as a gender), I seems everyone will take a stoll by eventually

nice to see the police let them finish there beer whilst being transported back to the station in the back of a baht bus.

HAHA they made them share handcuffs!

Living in Pattaya racing motorcycles and drinking like a fish...

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today

all together now....Gypsies, tramps and thieves............etc

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

The English one is a friend of mine. I had just left Pattaya a week before he got lifted at the beach. Cops had let him out the jail and told him to make his own way to another one as there was no-one to take him. He made his way back to Pattaya, can't beleive he's F'd it up so badly. He didn't have much time left to do either. I left him with some money to get him back there and get his stint over with. Does anyone know if they sent him back to the UK or has he been banged up again? I know the news report said he was going to be kicked out the kingdon permenantly but I don't think they realised about his current charges at that point, due to them already having his passport in Bangkok.

"You don't loose the girl, you just loose your turn"

i know times are hard but fuck these losers need to get a life!!

It's heaven when there and hell when you leave thank heaven it's full of angels ........

GoldenSmile1.gif

Edited by blackeye