IGNORED

Bliss Bar

praglen

Services are 600B all inclusive (BJ + room). I can't comment on the service, as they were closed for a full week during Songkran, so they must be doing OK. Many ex-Lolitas girls working there apparently, I suspect the worst performers.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

The best performer from Lolitas IMHO was Ann who now works at Bliss.

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

I often have a few beers in there and there is a steady flow of guys.

Cant comment on the girls as I am happily married, ask the wife.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

A friend recommended it. Please comment on services and cost...

The place seems to be doing fine, everyone that's been serviced leaves happy.

All the girls there are experienced, but you can't please everyone all the time (we all like different things off different girls).

The only way to know is to try them all out yourself.

Edited by austhai

i thought ann was average

So who is better at Lolitas or Bliss?

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

• 3 months later...

A friend recommended it. Please comment on services and cost...

What I can tell you is that it is bloody difficult to get to as you have to cross Third Road at a point where there are two other roads coming into it.

I took a wonder up there and gave up after ten minutes of non-stop traffic. Shame as one of the girls sitting outside looked really cute.

Strange choice for the location.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

• 5 months later...

they give Blow Jobs there, and have a pool table.

Please comment on cost...

Yep 600 Baht for everything. Worth every Baht. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 4 months later...

What I can tell you is that it is bloody difficult to get to as you have to cross Third Road at a point where there are two other roads coming into it.

I took a wonder up there and gave up after ten minutes of non-stop traffic. Shame as one of the girls sitting outside looked really cute.

Strange choice for the location.

unpassable. I hate that street. and I've heard great things too.

Do the Baht Buses run up and down Third Rd. past Bliss? I prefer to avoid the motorbikes when I can and it's a little bit of a walk from LK Metro plus then having to deal with crossing Third Rd.

Men lose a lot of money chasing women, but seldom lose women while chasing money.

Cheaper than Lolita's with the same nicely appointed rooms . Like Lolita's you will find a range of young to grandma's .

I got a nice BJ from a Grandma , Mediocre BJ from a young (20ish) girl and a real good BJ from a late 20's girl . You might want to take a minute at the entrance to pick from the girls on display or you will just be ushered in by the next girl in line to take a customer . The location is a little difficult to get to because of Second Road traffic so be prepared to move quickly if on foot and you need to cross Second Road .

Cheaper than Lolita's with the same nicely appointed rooms . Like Lolita's you will find a range of young to grandma's .

I got a nice BJ from a Grandma , Mediocre BJ from a young (20ish) girl and a real good BJ from a late 20's girl . You might want to take a minute at the entrance to pick from the girls on display or you will just be ushered in by the next girl in line to take a customer . The location is a little difficult to get to because of Second Road traffic so be prepared to move quickly if on foot and you need to cross Second Road .

I wish it was on Second Rd. but it's actually on Third Rd. Across from Excite. But again I'll ask... any baht bus service on Third Rd ?

Men lose a lot of money chasing women, but seldom lose women while chasing money.

Do the Baht Buses run up and down Third Rd. past Bliss? I prefer to avoid the motorbikes when I can and it's a little bit of a walk from LK Metro plus then having to deal with crossing Third Rd.

Sorry mate, I've never paid attention to baht buses as I always rent a motorbike. I agree Third Rd. is really bad: I park the bike at the corner of Third and soi X-Zyte and cross on foot.

.Cheaper than Lolita's with the same nicely appointed rooms . Like Lolita's you will find a range of young to grandma's .I got a nice BJ from a Grandma , Mediocre BJ from a young (20ish) girl and a real good BJ from a late 20's girl .

The only "grandma" I can think of is Arn. She's not really what I'd call a grandma, she's more like 40. Not really beautiful but not ugly either. I don't need top models to give me a BJ though. Arn is great at what she does and even if she's not a "10", watching her swallow my load is always delightful.

I wish it was on Second Rd. but it's actually on Third Rd. Across from Excite. But again I'll ask... any baht bus service on Third Rd ?

I asked that question to the girls sitting out the front after my first visit there back last October.

The answer they gave was not often. I have been there many times and never seen a Baht bus on that road that was not chartered.

I only ever just get to Oasis on Soi Boakow and walk from there to Bliss.

It's not that far really.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Thanks for the clarification . Don't know why I wrote Second Rd. .

The only "grandma" I can think of is Arn. She's not really what I'd call a grandma, she's more like 40. Not really beautiful but not ugly either. I don't need top models to give me a BJ though. Arn is great at what she does and even if she's not a "10", watching her swallow my load is always delightful.

Sounds like it might be the lady I had . SHe would need to speak some limited Emglish as the woman who did me was very personable and told me she had a grandchild . This was before we went upstairs but didn't change my mind to have her service me .

I agree . Much prefer a mature woman with good skills and attitude for a BJ over a youngun who just wants to get it over with .

• 6 months later...

Where is bliss EXACTLY on the 3rd road??????

Thai food tasty..... Thai women tastier

Sounds like it might be the lady I had . SHe would need to speak some limited Emglish as the woman who did me was very personable and told me she had a grandchild . This was before we went upstairs but didn't change my mind to have her service me .

I agree . Much prefer a mature woman with good skills and attitude for a BJ over a youngun who just wants to get it over with .

Edited by Joe985