IGNORED

Looking for a traveling partner

alexdogwood

Ok this is by no means looking for a a gay or bi-sexual guy. I am going to head to Pattaya for my military leave coming up in the next few months. I will provide the exact times later. Looking for someone that knows the area and is willing to be flexible in their travel times. I have money to spend and I want to have a good time. Would be great to travel with a pro! Prior or current military would even be better.

Thanks,

Alex

Study the board and go on your own? Free to do what you want when you want.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Study the board and go on your own? Free to do what you want when you want.

Agreed that is Plan B. Just trying to see if anyone else is thinking the same thing.

Thanks for the reply!!

I'm ex-military myself but I don't think I could handle the 'friendly fire!'

Patts is the one place I'm happy to travel alone to. So many friendly and like minded people to meet. And the girls aren't half bad either!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I'm ex-military myself but I don't think I could handle the 'friendly fire!'

Patts is the one place I'm happy to travel alone to. So many friendly and like minded people to meet. And the girls aren't half bad either!

That is good to hear. I usually do not mind going places on my own, but yeah I am sure I can keep myself entertained on my own and with a few lady friends! The more I read this forum the more I am getting pumped up to go!! I hear you on the friendly fire!

I was thinking the same thing before I went. There are plenty of friendly troops in the area. Just moniter and post on the board. Tag along for a crawl. Before you know it, your holiday will be over and you will wish you had more time to hang out with the BM's you meet.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

I'm AD military and planning a solo trip for the end of June. When exactly are you heading that way?

you should go check the calendar and see when other BM's are arriving, and post your schedule on the calendar as well so you will be able to coordinate.

Hey Alex.

I'll be in Patts for most of October and be glad to meet up for a couple if you're around then, maybe even hit a crawl.

It's fun to hang with people at times but if your anything like me I go to bang the girls and I do that better alone.

I like to move around on a whim and asking somebody if they are ready to go is a pain in the ass.

You're bound to have a good time wingman or not.

I'm AD military and planning a solo trip for the end of June. When exactly are you heading that way?

Probably heading there in the next 4-6 months, waiting to lock in my 2 weeks. Yourself?

Hey Alex.

I'll be in Patts for most of October and be glad to meet up for a couple if you're around then, maybe even hit a crawl.

It's fun to hang with people at times but if your anything like me I go to bang the girls and I do that better alone.

I like to move around on a whim and asking somebody if they are ready to go is a pain in the ass.

You're bound to have a good time wingman or not.

Sweet I am getting the feeling that solo is almost a better way to roll.

Ok this is by no means looking for a a gay or bi-sexual guy. I am going to head to Pattaya for my military leave coming up in the next few months. I will provide the exact times later. Looking for someone that knows the area and is willing to be flexible in their travel times. I have money to spend and I want to have a good time. Would be great to travel with a pro! Prior or current military would even be better.

Thanks,

Alex

Just go by yourself m8.

You're never alone in pattaya and will meet interesting people all the time.

Been there twice now and met dozens of cool people.

:c45ec00b:

Im going over by myself in October, only been once but Eanto was nice enough to show me around last time. No military experience but worked the doors in Liverpool for two years, so cant be too much difference :001_Thank_You5:

• 1 month later...

i have been twice now and thinking of going on my own soon,something different,and you are never alone in pattaya :Circle_Sharks: