Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

visitors visa to canada ?

j house rock

What does she have to show?

bank account,how much?

min.how long were together?

paying tax job or a letter from someone stating her position?(bar girl?)

what info u need about family ties?

she does have a degree.Will this help?

anything else you can add.

What i need to do?

do i need a certain amount of money in my account?

I do have a well paying job.20 yrs

anything to add.

Thank You

You need to prove (convince) the powers to be that she has a VERY GOOD REASON to return to Thailand rather than just stay in Canada. Once someone is in Canada it is very hard for the government to kick them out. Takes years.

I swear they turn down just about everyone who applies the first go around and wait and see who applies again to see how serious you are.

My wife is Thai. After dating for a couple years we applied for a visitors visa. Denied. After another year I went through the foreign worker program and got her a job here. That's how we got her in initially. The following winter we got married and are now in the process of her permanent residency.

If she is just a regular Thai girl, bar girl or not, and not from a wealthy family then I doubt you'll have any luck. On their website they say they approve 90% of the thai visa applications they receive. I doubt that as I am only aware of one person other than myself who has had any luck.

She needs to have compelling reason to return to Thailand.

My wife provided tax records/title deed from her shop, copies of her bank account, rental agreement from her house, ownership papers from her car and land she owns in home province.

I provided invitation letter, photo copy of my passport/birth certificate, letter from my employer detailing number of years worked/salary. Invitation letter included her personal information (address, name, date of birth, etc) and my personal information.

First time she applied for visa, took a couple of weeks running around finding the proper paperwork, and couple of interviews but she got the visa. Second time, she had all paperwork and was prepared for interviews but all they did was look at her paperwork, look some things up on the computer for a couple of minutes, then looked at her for the first time and told her to come back tomorrow to pick up her visa.

She needs to have compelling reason to return to Thailand.

My wife provided tax records/title deed from her shop, copies of her bank account, rental agreement from her house, ownership papers from her car and land she owns in home province.

I provided invitation letter, photo copy of my passport/birth certificate, letter from my employer detailing number of years worked/salary. Invitation letter included her personal information (address, name, date of birth, etc) and my personal information.

First time she applied for visa, took a couple of weeks running around finding the proper paperwork, and couple of interviews but she got the visa. Second time, she had all paperwork and was prepared for interviews but all they did was look at her paperwork, look some things up on the computer for a couple of minutes, then looked at her for the first time and told her to come back tomorrow to pick up her visa.

Hey Scotty

what type of visa did you apply for ? was it before you were married ?

Dude

Hey Scotty

what type of visa did you apply for ? was it before you were married ?

Dude

Tourist visa, and yep, before we were married. First one was for 2 months, second one for 4 months.

If you drop me an email I will forward this to a consultant who can deal with this if required.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059