IGNORED

30 day visa run by air? where to go? cheapest?

likerdup

Hi Fellow Addicts, I'm in Pattaya on the standard visa exempt entry 30 days but want to stay another 30 days. I don't want to do 2 overland runs which are only 15 days. Should I try for a 60 day tourist visa run to Cambodia? Or should I just fly to a near by country and re enter on another 30 day visa exempt stay? What's the best way? and most cost effective?

thanks!

searching the threads but not seeing anything to directly informative about this,

thanks!

"Live and Let Live"

Hi Fellow Addicts, I'm in Pattaya on the standard visa exempt entry 30 days but want to stay another 30 days. I don't want to do 2 overland runs which are only 15 days. Should I try for a 60 day tourist visa run to Cambodia? Or should I just fly to a near by country and re enter on another 30 day visa exempt stay? What's the best way? and most cost effective?

thanks!

searching the threads but not seeing anything to directly informative about this,

thanks!

"Live and Let Live"

2 over land border runs by minivan is 2 x B2.000 (2.500) = 4- 5.000 total = cheapest option and only 2x3 hours in the van. Would be my choice if you sure you only need 30 more days.

Fly out/return with Air Asia, find a discount fare and cost the same as above + add Tax. Takes more time than above. Maybe more convenient, but add taxi to/from airport and you use more time and money than first option.

Visa run to Cambodia P.P will cost you more, but gives you more days here.

Take your pick

Edited by Expat46

thanks!

thanks!

I suggest going into The Visa Shop and asking them. It's near the corner of Soi Buakhao and Soi Diana. Right across from the 7-11 at that intersection you'll see Nikom Court. Well The Visa Shop is right beside the Nikom Court. I've always had good advice from them and I always use them when in need.

post-18057-061764700 1274673165_thumb.jpg

post-18057-017616800 1274673167_thumb.jpg

Cheers, Nuff

thanks!

thanks!

just rang thai about this yesterday for a friend,no promotions on at the moment they quoted 9000 baht return to kl 5 hour round trip it was just under 5000 last time i did it with a promotion ticket.this is what i do to get my 90 days every time,airports only 20 minutes for me and it beats sitting on a mini bus for hours with people whos company you may not enjoy.

there maybe cheaper flights with other air lines

can get airasia BKK to KL return for 2570 baht all inclusive

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an elegant solution. Fly to Angeles City, Philippines, for a few days via Cebu Pacific Airlines for around 6000 baht R/T. The Philippinas are beautiful, sexy, willing and fun. Unfortunately Angeles City is a shit hole, good for a few days to a week.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Thai Air often have offers around 2000bht one way BKK to KUL

Edited by Jolly Roger

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.

We can get you a 1 month extension 7000 baht no need to go anywhere.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

• 2 weeks later...

We can get you a 1 month extension 7000 baht no need to go anywhere.

How can you get a 1 month extension on a visa exempt entry without leaving the country?

I never heard about that before.

I would fly Air Asia to Phnom Penh and spend a couple of days there. If you do decide to go to Cambodia by air apply for your your visa on the Internet and print it out.

Saves losing a page in your passport.

Al.

bus or plane to Vienjun, Laos

you can get a double entry tourist visa for free