Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Attention all iPhone & iPod Touch users!

7-Eleven

Which part exactly are you stuck with? The best way to learn is through trial and error.

The forum url is...

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php

Thanks a bundle got it sorted now.

cheers.

Thanks a bundle got it sorted now.

cheers.

No worries!

Enjoy.

There has been an update released today... please ensure you visit the App Store to update.

The update fixes some minor bugs that were in the first release.

• 2 weeks later...

There has been an update released today... please ensure you visit the App Store to update.

The update fixes some minor bugs that were in the first release.

Nice, just got the app downloaded and it works awesome. (Great....now I can be on here reading while I'm out of the house......like I haven't had enough issues with being distracted these past weeks!)

I am curious about bringing my iphone with me to Thailand. If I bring it and purchase a sim and have it unlocked, when I'm using the new sim while I am there, do any of the calls/texts show up on my bill in the US?

If they do, I will just have to purchase a phone while in LoS.....which brings me to my next question, if I purchase an iphone while in LoS and use the pay-as-you-go sim, will I be able to bring it back to the US and put the sim that I am using now in it?

I am still using a first generation phone (purchased the day they came out) and I wouldn't mind a new 3 or 4g handset.

How much are iphones selling for in LoS?

Ok, sorry for all the ?'s

Gday

Never assume an unexploded goat is evidence of a good decompression profile.

• 2 months later...

I tried this yesterday but to be honest I don't see any advantages in using this over acessing the forum over native safari. The trick is don't view in full main mode, once it's resized it's basically the same thing,

• 2 months later...

To all iPad owners: do not update to the new version of IPBoard. Whenever i start the new version I get a loading sign and I have to go back the menu again to start up, very annoying. Does anyone still got the 1.0 ipa for me? Can anyone upload it for me or send it by pm? It's the iPhone version or iPad version 1.0 that was availabke until 2 weeks ago or so., thanks!

Edited by phuketlover

For any Android users out there is an application are in the pipeline for your device also. iPhone's & iPods are more superior so they have to come first :P

Enjoy the App and let us know what you think. :ShitHappens1:

Sweet. Thanks for the update. Unlike most folks, I use my iPad for work and my Android for personal use.

Cheers,

-ZGF