IGNORED

£84m uk lottery winner

wolfbagger

FFS,

Some lucky bastard here in the uk won the euro lottery last friday claming a wopping £84m the biggest single win for a ticket holder

they came forward to collect on monday wanting to remain annyomous ( well who wouldnt )

now to win that amount is obscene ( but very nice ) it pays £100k a day interest with out touching your capitol

how you spend that i think my spunk would never reach a 1/4 full in my bag

i would be walking like a new born horse for the rest of my life ie some serious shagging to be done with a harreem of beauties

i would fly many girls from LOS here

how life would be if i was lucky.

how would you spend it ?

god i wish but if i won that i would set my family up well the ones that i like anyway and then i would move to los and buy a realy tricked out house and live the good life with my tha girl i better wake up now

god i wish but if i won that i would set my family up well the ones that i like anyway and then i would move to los and buy a realy tricked out house and live the good life with my tha girl i better wake up now

yep. but its nice to dream :GoldenSmile1:

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

"it pays £100k a day interest with out touching your capitol"

You sure about that? Who pays that much interest?

43% interest... ? sign me up :Cry4:.

Realistic interest based on medium risk would probably be more like 5% so £11,369 per day without taking into account depreciation.

Not shabby by any means ;).

Lets just go for the basic 3% interest in the UK with no risk to the winnings it would be £6,904 per day.

Any way what would I do ????? Blow my brains on an amazing life & share my wealth with people who are good to me or people who I think deserved some of my money as a gift.

I would purchase 51% of Pattaya addicts so I was the Boss. LOL.

Also I would keep a low proflie in Thailand as they think I am a ATM already but I would not want them to think I was HSBC Bank. LOL.

Dreams & nice thoughts. :Cry4:

FFS,

Some lucky bastard here in the uk won the euro lottery last friday claming a wopping £84m the biggest single win for a ticket holder

they came forward to collect on monday wanting to remain annyomous ( well who wouldnt )

now to win that amount is obscene ( but very nice ) it pays £100k a day interest with out touching your capitol

how you spend that i think my spunk would never reach a 1/4 full in my bag

i would be walking like a new born horse for the rest of my life ie some serious shagging to be done with a harreem of beauties

i would fly many girls from LOS here

how life would be if i was lucky.

how would you spend it ?

I would average 2 mil per year, I would figure out a way.

by the way, i think your calculator is broken. If you invested all of it and pulled in 2% a year than that is 4600 a day. Works out to 1.6 mil a year.

If it was you who won I would like to be your wingman and I will work for interest only.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

pay off all family debts and take a looonnnnnnnggggggg vacation travelling the world with a pit stop everynow and then in los, bringing all my friends. i got 1 number whooppyy

I'd probably be drunk or high for the rest of my life, then I'd blow my friggin brains out because I'll have no real friends or lovers because they'd all be after my money. With a sudden influx of a ton of money comes murder, robbery, despair, depression, abuse, loneliness and finally death. Look at how many US lottery winners ended up dead, insane, addicts or even flat broke.

Let me work for 75k to 100k a year for the next 20 years and I'll be a happy man. Having too much money is a royal pain in the ass - but I agree, it's nice to think about tho! GoldenSmile1.gif

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

I day dream about this every time I buy a lotto ticket. Easy, retire my parents. Buy them some lake front acreage to putt around on. Give my brother some cash. Buy $1 mil of gold, and $1 mil of silver. Buy property in all the places I like to travel. Donate a chunk to Children Hospital for saving my life when I was 12. Take all of my friends on the best damn trip of their lives. Lastly kick my feet up on easy street while getting BJ's for breakfast, lunch & dinner! One thing I know for sure is I would never see work or winter again!!! Money may not buy happiness, but it sure puts a huge down payment on it. Besides I'm happiest when I can do what I want, when I want, and how I want. Come on lotto gods, I already have a solid plan, and I like to share! :Hit_Self:

I would disappear in Pattaya and enjoy the rest of my life there. No one would have any idea how much money I had.

dont kid yerselves boys,that amount of money would be the death of us,we would drink shag drink shag drink shag drink drink shag shag and then do the same tomorrow

Couldn't you put it in a Swiss bank account & earn more interest than 3 to 5%?? Or is there too much red tape to go through with that....

just curious...Whistle.gif

dont kid yerselves boys,that amount of money would be the death of us,we would drink shag drink shag drink shag drink drink shag shag and then do the same tomorrow

That sounds pretty good! We all die sometime, why not die enjoying yourself?

I would spend in on booze and pussy, the rest I probably waste.

Congratulations and good luck to them.

Most who have won big have been astounded by the huge number of friends and relatives they suddenly had.

I would definitely want to stay anonymous. I can't understand why anyone would do some type of press announcement when they win like that.

That works out to be $117,000,000 U.S. Dollars. If I were to keep it in the bank at 2% interest, I would earn about 2.3 million U.s. dollars. Now lets consider we have to pay at most half of that to taxes (It'll probably be less than 50%, but I just want to be safe). So half of that is 1.15 million. Divide that by 52 weeks (1 year), and you have 22,000 dollars a week. Remember this is just interest money! You haven't even touched you lottery money. I don't think I could spend 22,000 dollars a week on myself if I wanted to.

If you guys think 117,000,000 is huge, then check out the lottery we have here in the U.S. They easily reach triple that sometimes. I believe the largest one every hit 400,000,000 million dollars. I think my heart would explode if I woke up one morning and found out I won that much. I'd probably fly all you guys from this forum out to Pattaya for 6 months. :22:

Great feeling no doubt but you would really need your head screwed on to cope with that sort of money, many of the things that sort of money can buy may kill you off.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

With that money I'd probably end up dead in a luxury apartment in Patts with a grin on my face, surrounded by many 'weeping widow' bar and go-go girls waiting to see if I had left them any money! :D

First move - invest most of it to set up an income of at least 5m a year.

Second move - Retire and buy a much bigger home, employ a housekeeper and a gardener(more than 1 of each if necessary)

Third move - Buy off all my nieces and nephews home mortgages.

Fourth move - Trip around the world, a cruise on the Queen Mary would be nice for Mum and Dad.

Fifth move - Buy property all over Thailand, including Pattaya

Initially I would spend multiple and long holidays in Thailand before finally moving there.

More money=more problems...84 million... i would just piss it away in grand style... barfine every girl on Soi 6 and make them work on my rice farm... hire a real construction crew and have them repave all of thappraya rd over a weekend then rename it " This only took us a weekend to pave rd."... hire all the jetskis on beach rd. and have a demolition derby...

Living in Pattaya racing motorcycles and drinking like a fish...

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today

I would definitely want to stay anonymous. I can't understand why anyone would do some type of press announcement when they win like that.

You have to remember that you pay no tax on the $117m, I am sure that un the US, you have to pay tax on your winnings.

Also if you have any sense, you would put your money offshore, and change your base, so that you do not pay a fortune in tax, to your government.

You would also be able to achieve a far greater return than 2%, I can assure you.

Edited by labaggies