IGNORED

Tony's Food Court 3rd Road & Pattaya Tai

Drive by this place all the time, looks like a miserable empty tourist trap. Does anyone have any experiences about this place to share with us? Whats their secret to success?

He who asks a question is a fool for a minute; he who does not remains a fool forever. Buddha

Drive by this place all the time, looks like a miserable empty tourist trap. Does anyone have any experiences about this place to share with us? Whats their secret to success?

Doesn't look to be trapping anybody except the poor sods who signed up for long expensive leases they can't afford to pay.

Probably good food and cheap beer and I think there's parking there somewhere. They've relaunched it and tried some sort of music/karaoke in there, but with so many places to go, why did anyone think we were going to pack that place out - oh, because it says Tony's?

...oh, because it says Tony's?

Actually if it was in a more convenient location that would be a reason for me to avoid the place...:Grin_Jump1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Yep, miserable ugly little place. I went there one night with the missus and we checked things out and immediately split, just the lowest shit Thai food and expensive beers, plus the usual ear-splitting Thai music through shitty distorted speakers.

• 4 weeks later...

It was a huge mistake from the beginning, and a bad location.

Nobody knows better than you Bob FunnyPost1.gif

Yep, miserable ugly little place. I went there one night with the missus and we checked things out and immediately split, just the lowest shit Thai food and expensive beers, plus the usual ear-splitting Thai music through shitty distorted speakers.

My sentiments exactly, was just around the corner from me till I moved out the darkside, did one circuit of the joint one night and exited stage right

:Puke2:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

• 1 month later...

oh tony's...the other night i found a cheap and very good accomodation in tonys lido hotel for only 380 baht which was clean n beautiful room with tv, aircon, refregerator ,hot water n everythng one could think of in a room.when i came out of my room i found tony;s food court right next there.i went in around 8 pm...and was amazed to see beautiful sexy philiphino singers n some gud muscicians.got to witness a really gud band tht played some latest n really gud numbers.along wth it i was surprised to get chicken burger for only 25 baht that like half a dollar also cheap beer.amazing value for money.this place also had many other varieties of food at a very cheap n reasonable price.i wish i have enough time every night to visit this place n have a glass of beer n some good food

oh tony's...the other night i found a cheap and very good accomodation in tonys lido hotel for only 380 baht which was clean n beautiful room with tv, aircon, refregerator ,hot water n everythng one could think of in a room.when i came out of my room i found tony;s food court right next there.i went in around 8 pm...and was amazed to see beautiful sexy philiphino singers n some gud muscicians.got to witness a really gud band tht played some latest n really gud numbers.along wth it i was surprised to get chicken burger for only 25 baht that like half a dollar also cheap beer.amazing value for money.this place also had many other varieties of food at a very cheap n reasonable price.i wish i have enough time every night to visit this place n have a glass of beer n some good food

Group: Member Posts: 1

Today, 02:46 AM

]Reputation: 0

SHILL

:LMAO1::LMAO1:

Edited by wetwillie

I wonder who you are........let me guess...........a well know American that is to be avoided at all cost?

Went to the zoo today. Spent ages at the camel enclosure, looking at their toes. They look nothing like a fanny. Disappointing.

Body said:

amazing value for money

That should rather be "amazing crap for money".

Low quality products made from low quality ingredients.

And good musicians playing some latest and really good numbers?

Gotta be jokin', man!

The sexy dancers also look as enthusiastic as that perfectly fitting in centenarian who's always sitting there alone each and every night, hugging his beer and eating a "steak" the size and weight of a credit card...

And by the way:

The chicken burgers (well, actually it's not really chicken, beef or pork, since almost more than half of the meat is substituted with shitty toast or flour or something like that) now cost 35,- Baht since the prices have been risen by 15-30% during the last few months...

I don't live that far away from the joint and so I've given it a try a few times - but it never was worth the money.

The Plumber

International Shaggers Club