IGNORED

Help to find Koh Samui girl

PawYai

Had a big fall out with long time gf she is in Samui and I would like to fid her she sent me this pic today....any ideas what bar or does anyone know her...name is Lee 22 yrs from Chaiyapum ex bkk girl...yes i have been down twice myself looking for her but I think she must have seen me or i looked wrong bar who knows...anyway appreciate anyone down there any ideas or info...please no lectures we have all done this and have soft spots for one or more so no smart arse advice..i am not a los newbie just unfinished business i hurt her and need to sort it. :001_Thank_You5:

4624784309_45833c35db_o.jpg

samui where....lamai or cheaweng

do you known???

No idea mate....just know she is in a bar someplace....says heart broken and want to keep busy etc.... this pic is one she sent via her phone to me and i posted it same day...i have no idea what bar/area

If she can send you this picture, why not reply and ask her?

Yeah wish i had thought of that one...if you cant add anything helpful then dont bother...of course i have asked her , she is pissed at me thats all fook if nobody goes or knows ill find her next week but though someone must know her

NOTE TO ALL...she has been found thanks for help :001_Thank_You5:

How's it getting on, if you don't mind me asking? She looks like a very nice young woman in that photo, I understand why you would like to find her again. I hope everything works out well for the both of you.

• 3 weeks later...

When in LOS always use Thaisimcard and ask number of girls in the bar also friends so you can keep in touch. I always see many guys searching for girls when back home. Just ask in the first meeting after her info!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!