IGNORED

So who wants to eat Shit?

If was Bang Bang ox shit, I would have it.:D

WTF!?!?!?!? :Oi1::05::No::Oi1: :Oi1: :10::GoldenSmile1:

• 1 month later...

What else would you want to eat after a Golden Shower session?

I'd rather be a good liver than have one

Local Issan restaurant lists 'Soft Excrement of Ox' on the menu. When I asked if same 'kii' I was told it was actual shit for sale. FYI, the rest of the food is pretty good.

I'm not posting the location so they aren't overrun with customers as I'd like to keep this place to myself. :sad:

post-10011-127391541526_thumb.jpg

post-10011-127391541885_thumb.jpg

Chuck what did it taste like? Must have been good if you want to keep it all to yourself? ;)

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

You did :GoldenSmile1:

GoldenSmile1.gifGoldenSmile1.gifGoldenSmile1.gifGoldenSmile1.gifGoldenSmile1.gifGoldenSmile1.gifGoldenSmile1.gifGoldenSmile1.gifGoldenSmile1.gif

• 3 months later...

Kopi Luwak

Kopi luwak (Indonesian [ˈkopi ˈlu.ak]), or civet coffee, is coffee made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets, then passed through its digestive tract.[1] A civet eats the berries for their fleshy pulp. In its stomach, proteolytic enzymes seep into the beans, making shorter peptides and more free amino acids. Passing through a civet's intestines the beans are then defecated, having kept their shape. After gathering, thorough washing, sun drying, light roasting and brewing, these beans yield an aromatic coffee with much less bitterness, widely noted as the most expensive coffee in the world.

Kopi luwak is produced mainly on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Sulawesi in the Indonesian Archipelago, and also in the Philippines (where the product is called motit coffee in the Cordillera and kape alamid in Tagalog areas) and also in East Timor (where it is called kafé-laku). Weasel coffee is a loose English translation of its name cà phê Chồn in Vietnam, where popular, chemically simulated versions are also produced.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

Available through Amazon with free delivery:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kopi-Luwak-Coffee-Beans-Taster/dp/B002UXPUTG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1274024441&sr=8-1

Peace. :GrinNod1:

Coffee.gif

Indonesians, even those emigrated to Belgium and the Netherlands, have a problem to distinguish “f” and “p”.

So they will pronounce “coffee” as “copy”.

My Thai-Khmer wife pronounces it “keng om pia” and says it is “bitter and very arroy” and “farang will not eat”.

She says it is “good young shit” and that it does not stink.

If I understand well it is the small intestine boiled in a soup.

I guess it is the same as “des tripes” in French or “tripas” in Spanish (which I never ate).

On the same menu I also see “placenta” (afterbirth) which, according to my wife, is a real delicacy, which is only offered in the “better” restaurants in Isaan.

(I guess it rather comes from a cow, than from an ox.)

That reminds me that a while ago I saw pre-packed “uterus” (womb) in Friendship Supermarket on Pattayatai (not precisely a venue for locals).

When we still lived in Europe my wife liked to buy chicken hearts and chicken stomachs, which is considered there as waste, just good enough for dogs.

And when her younger sister visited us they were enjoying boiled and baked silkworms, also “very arroy”.

I was up in the golden triangle. This girl ordered a bowl of soup with a bowl of live baby shrimp, she then poured the shrimp in the soup, they jumped like mad for about a minute. They were so small like, gnat's. That seemed strange at the time. But I would take that over ox shit any day.

My Thai-Khmer wife pronounces it “keng om pia” and says it is “bitter and very arroy” and “farang will not eat”.

She says it is “good young shit” and that it does not stink.

If I understand well it is the small intestine boiled in a soup.

I guess it is the same as “des tripes” in French or “tripas” in Spanish (which I never ate).

On the same menu I also see “placenta” (afterbirth) which, according to my wife, is a real delicacy, which is only offered in the “better” restaurants in Isaan.

(I guess it rather comes from a cow, than from an ox.)

That reminds me that a while ago I saw pre-packed “uterus” (womb) in Friendship Supermarket on Pattayatai (not precisely a venue for locals).

When we still lived in Europe my wife liked to buy chicken hearts and chicken stomachs, which is considered there as waste, just good enough for dogs.

And when her younger sister visited us they were enjoying boiled and baked silkworms, also “very arroy”.

The pronunciation of the intestine curry delicacy แกง อ่อม เพลี้้ย should rather be “gaeng om plia” and of the afterbirth curry delicacy แกง อ่อม น้อง วัว something like “gaeng om nong wua”, meaning the younger sister or brother of the freshly born calf (call it Thai humour).

Or maybe it is a marketing test. You can always get people to buy anything.

For those interested: in Friendship Supermarket in Pattaya pre-packed pork small intestine and pre-packed pork large intestine as well are for sale.

And for Brits who like the taste of piss at breakfast they also sell kidneys.

Or maybe it is a marketing test. You can always get people to buy anything.

My Thai wife thinks that, due to a shortage of bowels, they even sell fake “delicacies”.

Welcome to the Land Of (Fake) Smiles.

so are you saying the 'ox' shits on the ground and then they eat it?

No, they train the ox to shit directly onto plates

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 4 weeks later...

unbelievable that isaan foodculture. They just eat everything!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

unbelievable that isaan foodculture. They just eat everything!

You should check out Vietnam!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I have seen those pics online before. I forgot the website.

I have seen those pics online before. I forgot the website.

Thanks for that. :rolleyes:

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

• 2 years later...

You can eat fingernails in Chiang Saen, overlooking the Mekong river. I think they need to sack their translator.

P2080462_576x768.jpg

I'll pass on the fingernails, but I am fascinated by the "mix a pig praises" as well as the pig waterfall

Hmmm I wonder if that guy who started a thread about wanting a girl to shit on him knows about this restaurant.

It could have saved him a lot of hassle.

Interesting to see this thread has only about 40 comments and 3 of the posters are banned including the OP and one is removed.

What are the odds of this???

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Archived