IGNORED

Avoid this barber

AdrianD

Hi,

Avoid the barber beside Bar Blu on Soi Buakhao. I went in there and asked for a little off the top but came out looking like a Thai army recruit. The staff are not trained and could only laugh when I didnt take too kindly to their handywork.

Sure my hair will grow back but just a word of warning to fellow members.

lol picture please?

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Reminds me of my experience with the "barber" near the Orn bar complex on Soi Diana kitty corner to the LK Metro complex. I got a shave there, and she hacked me up so bad I bled for a day! I could not get it to stop bleeding. Be careful out there boys...

Don´t worry, i´m sure you are still a handsum man in patts. LOL

"Fighting me is like jerking off...You´re only gonna F@ck yourself. "

CALM DOWN, keep your hair on.....(sorry mate, couldnt resist). I knew someting on here would cheer me up and make me forget about the pattaya blues. Thanks for that. I actually did laugh out loud.... what better place to be with a fucked up hair style though. The girls wont give a knack. good story and thanks for the info. Will stay away.

sabai sabai

photoMoeHoward.jpg

Edited by Mav

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

haha top thread, what can i say mate? u get what u pay for......i dont go to those cheap little that barbers, i think there only trained for the thai army style and the schoolboy look. theres a good hair dresser in big c near the cinemas and the escalator. 250 baht

I usually have the comb over style when in Patts the girls love it

bald.jpg

Hi,

Avoid the barber beside Bar Blu on Soi Buakhao. I went in there and asked for a little off the top but came out looking like a Thai army recruit. The staff are not trained and could only laugh when I didnt take too kindly to their handywork.

ha ha ha ha ha i cant stop laughing ...... sounds like you had an encounter with mac the knife , i needed a hair cut on krabi once i was with a tg from Patong , she said what you want it cut like so i explain to her , she says she will relay this to hairdresser . in the chair i sit they have a chin wag in thai , the hairdresser nods and picks the clippers up and takes the side boards off level with the top of my ear.... ha ha ha ha ha never cheap shop for me now always decent salon in shopping mall .......

Edited by classnotgas

I usually go for the #1 blade on the clippers. Hard to mess that up.

DITTO! Easy money for my "Hair stylist"! :GoldenSmile1:

Years ago you used to get handjobs from (lady) barbers in BKK. I went to one near Patpong and after the haircut & shampoo she asked if I wanted a HJ. I said sure and she pulled out this little electric hand massager that she strapped on the back of her hand and started working my tool. Well I may be strange but I don't actually like having machinery near my dick and I was sitting these looking at this fucking machine with electric wires running off it and it's buzzing away and I'm think shit I don't like this. So I told her to stop and just whack a dollop of cream on my tool and jerk me the old fashioned way.

sabai sabai

photoMoeHoward.jpg

haha this looks like my thai wives school photo

haha top thread, what can i say mate? u get what u pay for......i dont go to those cheap little that barbers, i think there only trained for the thai army style and the schoolboy look. theres a good hair dresser in big c near the cinemas and the escalator. 250 baht

Unfortunately price seems to have very little to do with the quality in this field.

I use to go to Tony & Guy in Bangkok, 2700 baht for a hair cut and every time i came out looking like a wounded monkey.

Then tried out QB House- 100 baht 10 min hair cut place and been going there for years now.

Mind you i have to go for my haircuts to Bangkok, as this is where QB house is, so the cost is 100baht plus transport each way. I know its stupid, but can not find any place that does good hair in Pattaya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

Hi,

I guess it's no more comb overs for you then. :GoldenSmile1:

I had a Whahl since I moved here over 5 years ago, call me a cheap Charlie if you will but when mine is half inch long I get me Whahl out and a number soon (zero) and its off.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

While we're passing out warnings, don't use the Indian/Paki travel agent across from 18 Coins on the same Soi, total wankrs :GoldenSmile1:

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.

Walk down soi buckhow a bit further mate..theres a syrup(of fig) shop there for you if its really bad..its for ladyboys but am sure they"ll serve you once they see your bonce :)

haha this looks like my thai wives school photo

has she got a sister..

Sometimes you get on this forum and hit the new content button and nothing changes. Today Ive read your post and am still smiling to myself. I dont think we should see your photo as the thought of a crap thai haircut is enough for me. Fucking brilliant you have made my day.

Big C

ha ha ha ha ha i cant stop laughing ...... sounds like you had an encounter with mac the knife , i needed a hair cut on krabi once i was with a tg from patong , she said what you want it cut like so i explain to her , she says she will relay this to hairdresser . in the chair i sit they have a chin wag in thai , the hairdresser nods and picks the clippers up and takes the side boards off level with the top of my ear.... ha ha ha ha ha never cheap shop for me now always decent salon in shopping mall .......

was thinking of opening a barber shop in pattaya. train the staff to cut hair the english way and maybe throw in a bj with every hair cut!!! what do you think?

Dead right there. Only way to fly.

Guy goes into a barber in a foreign country where the staff speak English 'little bit' and is surprised when they misinterpret his instructions....'a little off the top' becomes 'a rittle bit reft on the head, sah? OK, no ploblem, sah'.

ROTFLMFAO...