Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Embroidery In Pattaya

blueboy0510

I'm looking for top class embroidery for caps etc in Pattaya, anyone know the best around

Have a look at the stuff the guy on 3rd road next to the 7/11 at the soi 17 lights is doing.

Have a look at the stuff the guy on 3rd road next to the 7/11 at the soi 17 lights is doing.

is that a hop or a stall on the street?

that should have been is that a shop?

that should have been is that a shop?

It's a small shop, he does embroidery and his neighbour does screen.

• 2 months later...

I'm looking for top class embroidery for caps etc in Pattaya, anyone know the best around

You could try a shop on 13/4 off beach road. Its Called Top Shop. She specializes in embroidery.

As you go in the soi from beach road, its on the left, half way through.

Hope this helps :)

• 2 months later...

for many years i have order by the Amigo Taylor, Quality ok are price not

the problem is by a baseballcap must make the embroidery before the cap finish, this must make in a good factory

for normaly embroidery patches or shirts i make by eaglemblemshop in BKK or Isaan for a Thaiprice and a top quality

• 2 months later...

What do I need to give them so they can reproduce what I want?

I want to get some Pattaya Addicts polo shirts with the PA logo on one side and Highlander on the other.

Can anyone help?

• 10 months later...

What do I need to give them so they can reproduce what I want?

I want to get some Pattaya Addicts polo shirts with the PA logo on one side and Highlander on the other.

Can anyone help?

I usually get half a dozen T-shirts embroided every trip. (Makes the trip a tax saving ). I buy t-shirts from Mikes for 250 Baht and pay about 120baht for the embroidery at Cherry Co in Soi 12

cherry co.png

Map Cherry Co.jpg

Good service and they can copy your logo from most things....Put on a thumb drive to make it easy

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire