IGNORED

Favorite Place For Seafood

Just wondering if some of you regulars to Patts or those of you that live there have a few favs for seafood at reasonable prices (not western prices)?

Im a particular fan of Rock Lobster Tail, Sea Scallops, Prawns...nothing fancy, just broiled and served with butter...preferably fed to me by the stunningly attractive personal assistant I have selected for the afternoon or evening...washed down with a cool brew!

I shall be in your debt for any assistance with this request, may even ask a few of you to join me for my first night out on the town if you do not have a prior engagement, my treat...what the hell.

Not interested in any 5-star, overpriced eatery...just a place where locals in the know go, is a good value and has fresh, delictable food.

I know in CR, my gf introduced me to a place where the locals go...we get one hell of a spread...2 drinks before dinner, shared appetizer, 2 lobster dinners, wine with dinner, and a shared dessert (so romantic when she feeds me...lol) for about $30US with tip! (La Princessa Marina in Sabana in case any of you go to CR, any taxi knows where it is).

THANKS!!!

I dont remember where i got this photo...dam!

post-4867-1181017852_thumbjpg

Edited by me43

There is nothing like an 18yr old hottie in a plaid skirt with an ass so firm you and your buddies can play a round of quarter-bounce off it...and then she offers to fuck the winner and blow the losers!

marine seafood outside coyotee's is good, fresh and very reasonably priced

i'd second that! good place & some nice dishes :Chokdee:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

The prices on the board in your picture are DAMN expensive. Aa a rule of thumb, any place which shows its costs in 100g is well over the top.

1800 baht a kilo for prawns?

650 for squid?

Dem's Phuket prices!

For me, one of the best places to go for seafood in the Pattaya area is Preecha's in Ban Amphur, about 15-20 minutes east of Pattaya on Sukhumvit. Reasonable prices (prawns at 400-600 a kilo, squid at 200), expertly cooked, good service and nice ice creams for later.

It closes around 10 but I wouldn't recommend going much later than 8 if you want there to be food left.

I have recently got into the habit of going to Naklua market, buying the stuff fresh and cooking it myself!

I had a lovely barbeque on Ban Saray beach yesterday: a kilo of BIG freshwater prawns, 2 squid, 4 crabs and some salad/sauce ingredients came to 300 baht.

Nice.

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

for me Marine or King seafood! both are excellent

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

I'm not much of a seafood eater myself but a friend who is raves about the seafood restaurant at the far end of Jomtien(away from Pattaya) where the road bends. Not sure of the name.

I'm not much of a seafood eater myself but a friend who is raves about the seafood restaurant at the far end of Jomtien(away from Pattaya) where the road bends. Not sure of the name.

Think its called Mumaroi

Hi,

I've heard good reports of that place as well. I went to the tourist office on Jomtien Beach Rd and they gave me the name but I cant locate it at the moment.

No man is a hero to his valet.

• 1 year later...

hahha im sorry but sea male crab cracked me up :D

it aint easy bein sleazy

come and do the kii romance dance

bill oddie can spot your beaver from miles away

Nang Nual is still good considering it's location and they have a high turnover for they serve fresh seafood ( very important in this fucking heat).

The best places IMO are way out along the beach in Rayong - they are really fresh and cheaply priced but a good ride from Pattaya.

i've tried 'seazone' in walking st which i thought was very poor and over-priced and somewhere i won't be returning to again. there was only one thing good about it and that was the great view from where we sitting overlooking the beach.

I was recommended that same place, havent checked it out yet as i used to not venture out into Jomtien a lot. now that i see its being recommended all over the place i am going to go there for sure...

• 1 month later...
I was recommended that same place, havent checked it out yet as i used to not venture out into Jomtien a lot. now that i see its being recommended all over the place i am going to go there for sure...

The place is very good, EXCEPT on Mondays. They serve you all leftover,stale seafood that couldn't be sold over the weekends.

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

The Lobster Pot is my favorite great food and very comfotable IMHO great priceses IMHO.

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Nang Nual is it the one located at the far end of Jomtien, just on the bend ? \

About 3 or 4 years ago we bribed a baht-bus to take us to Nang Nual. Of course he couldn't find it and brought to a place 1/4 mile past it. It was just a metal roof with plastic chairs and seafood tanks. The menu was absolutely hilarious in English with everything misspelled and mistranslated. I remember the horse shoe crap with offensable odor. It was fantastic. I ordered a side of offensable odor. I couldn't get enough. It went so well with the crap. We were the only people there other than the family-owners, who were eating dinner. Everything was fabulous. We very impressed and we were all food industry people used to eating well. It was cheap as dirt as well. After the meal, we asked them to call us a taxi. 5 minutes later they told us the taxi had arrived. They pulled up their pickup, gave us a big bottle of Chang, threw down some cardboard, and drove us back to Soi 7. We tried to grease the driver 100 baht but he wouldn't take any dough. My only regret; I wish I had a copy of that menu. Surely, somebody will know the joint. wj