Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

PRESIDENT SOLITAIRE.

Slapman

anyone stayed here before ?.

as the age old arguement continues about "nana vs soi cowboy" i thought i'd just stay in the middle as i have 2 nights in bkk next trip and will spend a night in each.

it's part of the "president" serviced appartment chain, grand, royal etc.

it's about 400 meters down soi 11 but that's fuck all !.

the room i'm looking at (platinum suite) is not cheap at 5,000 a night but has a jacuzzi and 70 sq/m.

website.

http://www.presidentsolitaire.com/rooms.html#platinum

PDF 3D map.

president_solitaire_map.pdf

room pics.

0000LOS_9008.jpg

SAD.jpg

Been there, done that a couple of years ago - stayed for a few months while scouting out a place to buy. Easily at the top end of the 'President' chain and the photos are accurate. Girl-friendly, pleasant staff and so on. The only downside might be addition of an unadvertised credit card surcharge on to your bill (they tried that on a pal who stayed at the Grand President). But for a couple of nightsonly you might as well pay cash.

I'm sure it's more than 400 metres to/from Sukhumvit, but easily walkable and tons of taxis up to Suk if you walk from the Solitaire to the bottom of Soi 11. Also a 711 there where you can buy girlie drinks for the fridge. Don't bother with any of the bars on Soi 11 itself - AVA bar passed its wonderful peak years ago. I hate Bed Supper Club and Q Bar (Posers' Central).

Have fun and keep that Box Brownie clicking!