IGNORED

Bus timetable Suvarnabhumi to Patts?

timorno

Hey...

does anyone know when the last bus is going from the airport to Pattaya? I know that Rung Ruay tour operates a bus service from Patts to the airport and vice versa but I wasn't able to find the schedule...

large sig = small penis

Public Bus

Bus Number 389 - Suvarnabhumi Airport - Pattaya

Departs: 9.00am,13.00,17.00,19.30pm.

Fare: 106 baht

Airport Bus

Airport to Pattaya

Take the free shuttle bus to the Public Transportation Center and Bus Terminal. The fare to Pattaya is 150 baht. The first bus departs at 8.00am and then every two hours until the last bus at 6.00pm. The clerk advised me to make a reservation by telephone should I want the bus to pick me up. The pick up point will be on Level 2 Arrivals Door 7, but please phone 02-7474673-5 as you arrive to confirm pick up service is required.

Tel:02-7474673-5

See also: http://www.yourpattaya.com/bangkok_airport_to_pattaya.htm

This information is more up-to-date.

There are three different bus companies operating.

Roong Reung's Blue and White coach service departs from the airport bus depot to Pattaya Nua station at the following times: 8 AM, 11 AM, 3 PM and 7 PM . The Ticket office window is in the airport bus station terminal. Use the free shuttle bus from the airport to get to the bus station a couple of kilometres away. Price 106 Baht to Pattaya Nua.

Bell Travel goes directly up to the new airport each day from Pattaya Nua Bus Station (ticket office bungalow in the car park to right) at 06:00, 09:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00 and 19:00. Two ticket prices, depending if you book to be picked up by Bell Travel minibus from your home, 150 Baht or 200 Baht. From the airport terminal you can meet Bell Travel to return to Pattaya at 0800, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600 and 1800 on Level One, Door 7 - see their rep in this area or phone her on 089 - 449 8843. You will find the rep inside on Level 1 on the far left before you get to the food court at the end. This is in my opinion the best service, as the Bell minibus will take you to your nominated hotel after the Bell bus stops at Pattaya Nua. Their friendly staff will handle your luggage as well.

A Yellow Bus to the airport leaves from Jomtien's Chaiyaphuk Road, (the office is near Jomtien Beach Road ). Tickets can be purchased 1 day in advance (no need, the bus is normally half-empty). The current schedule is:

Pattaya to Airport: 0630, 0900, 1300, 1700, 1930.

Airport to Pattaya: 0630, 0900, 1300, 1700, 1930.

At the airport - Transport Depot - this bus to Jomtien is referred to as number 999, but the bus itself does NOT carry this number. The bus is bright Yellow - single deck, with the words Pattaya - Suvarnabhumi Airport written large on both sides, and a large notice in the drivers windshield saying either Pattaya or Airport. The cost is 106 baht in each direction. I live in Jomtien and use this bus often. The yellow bus does not have a scheduled stop in Pattaya, but will stop if requested. The Yellow bus leaves from the airport bus terminal also. Use the shuttle bus to get to terminal as with Roong Reung. The Yellow bus will return to Soi Chaiyaphuk in Jomtien and will travel along Sukhumvit Road to get there. The Yellow bus is ideal for someone who stays in Jomtien.

Chiller, this is very good information. I just recently traveled to Pattaya and even locating the shiuttle bus to the terminal was difficult. I just made the 3 o'clock bus to Pattaya. If I had missed it, I would have been forced to take a cab because I had no knowledge of the Bell travel bus. BTW, your post is the only Google search to produce a complete timetable for taking the bus to Pattaya, so thanks.

To travelers: Use these buses so that cheap, frequent buses to Pattaya from the airport stay in service. The savings on a taxi is one night's hotel stay and a drink or two. If not, you're overpaying for your hotel.

Edited by Han Solo

aka Big Poppa

Used the Bell Travel service many times both ways and recommend it highly.

Chiller, this is very good information. I just recently traveled to Pattaya and even locating the shiuttle bus to the terminal was difficult. I just made the 3 o'clock bus to Pattaya. If I had missed it, I would have been forced to take a cab because I had no knowledge of the Bell travel bus. BTW, your post is the only Google search to produce a complete timetable for taking the bus to Pattaya, so thanks.

To travelers: Use these buses so that cheap, frequent buses to Pattaya from the airport stay in service. The savings on a taxi is one night's hotel stay and a drink or two. If not, you're overpaying for your hotel.

Thanks for the compliments. A lot of the information came from the members of the Pattaya Expats Club. I just added a few little bits. www.pattayaexpatsclub.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update. When I took the Yellow bus a few days ago, they had the first bus from Soi Chayapruek 6.30 AM to the airport, and the last Yellow bus from the airport terminal at 7.30 PM back to Pattaya scratched from their list. I did not ask why, but I presume it is because of lack of demand.

I took the Bell Bus back from the airport and they are still running the same times as previously.