Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Soi 8 beer bars

kendologo

Any of you guys drink at Lucky Bar soi8 Pattaya. I know a girl goes by the name of Pu and was wondering if she is still working there. i know she tell me she sometimes goes to Holland and Germany she says she has sisters married to men from these countries. I know she may have boyfriends from these countries but thats her business. Was thinking of coming to LOS soon but not sure if worth coming to Pattaya or not. Help would be appreciated. She is about 5foot 3" short hair usually coloured and dresses very smartly often mistaken as the bar owner. Cheers

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I know a very nice lady named Ret (about 40 years old). I've visit Ret now and then (last time november 2010 and july 2011) never heard or saw a Pu with short hair. Hope this helps!

• 5 months later...

Any of you guys drink at Lucky Bar soi8 Pattaya. I know a girl goes by the name of Pu and was wondering if she is still working there. i know she tell me she sometimes goes to Holland and Germany she says she has sisters married to men from these countries. I know she may have boyfriends from these countries but thats her business. Was thinking of coming to LOS soon but not sure if worth coming to Pattaya or not. Help would be appreciated. She is about 5foot 3" short hair usually coloured and dresses very smartly often mistaken as the bar owner. Cheers

Do you have a picture? I have been there many times but not good at names.

Was thinking of coming to LOS soon but not sure if worth coming to Pattaya or not.

Not sure what you mean.....of course it's worth coming to Pattaya?

Sorry.....I don't know the lady in question but some HOT ones here at the moment !

• 2 months later...

Can you tell me something Lee Pope bar?

The girls in this bar?

• 2 weeks later...

Can you tell me something Lee Pope bar?

The girls in this bar?

I went to this bar.

Cheap drinks and very friendly girls. Two or three girls are actually cute.

The atmosphere is good to spend a good afternoons and evenings.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is a little off topic from the original post but  as far as the Soi 8 beer bars go the ones in the center of the street (Best Bar,Rolling Stone,etc.) have a much higher number of ladyboys than one might expect....some of whom could fool a sober expert. :Think1:

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

Are you really basing this on booking a trip to Pattaya?

Archived