IGNORED

Vietnam Visa in Pattaya

Doodie

Can I get my Vietnam visa renewed in Pattaya? What's the cost? If they don't grant me another 3 month extension I'm going to have to make another visit, darn, I hate that... I met a guy in Club Blu that said he could but I don't remember who, where or how much. The trip I had to make to BKK last time killed my Pattaya experience.

Can I get my Vietnam visa renewed in Pattaya? What's the cost? If they don't grant me another 3 month extension I'm going to have to make another visit, darn, I hate that... I met a guy in Club Blu that said he could but I don't remember who, where or how much. The trip I had to make to BKK last time killed my Pattaya experience.

Not sure if I understand you correctly.

If you want a 3 month Viet Nam Visa and you're in Pattaya, then I think the easiest way is to do it online - costs about $55 - but you have to fly in to collect it.

If you're going in by a land crossing I think you have to go to Bangkok (or use an agent?) or go via Phnom Penh or Sihanoukville where you can get one.

I am in Vietnam now, my visa expires in about 6 weeks. Sometimes my visa agent can re-up my visa for three months sometimes they can't. Last time I had to fly out, so I'm not sure what will happen this time. I just want to know if I can get it done in Pattaya of if I can only get it done at the Vietnam Embassy in BKK. I can get it pre-approved by immigration here in Vietnam, if that helps any.

I meant darn, maybe I get to go to Pattaya again!

Edited by Doodie

IF it has to be done at the embassy in bangkok then pattaya travel agents should be able to arrange it for you

however this will cost extra, and will take longer than you doing it yourself,

If you are Australian

the three month visa is the multiple entry one for $110 The Sydney consulate does them in two days. Probably the same deal for the bkk embassy.

........................ I can get it pre-approved by immigration here in Vietnam, if that helps any.

Is that the same pre-approval letter that you get when you apply online?

It sounds like it and then you get a Visa on arrival and a stamp when you fly back in.

Does Page 1 look like this?

Yes it was my company Thai Visa Express.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I have seen that Doc before but its not the one I had, I didn't have a visa on arrival. I went to the Vietnam Embassy in BKK with this Doc to get my visa...

VietDoc.jpg

TVE- Can you help me with this?

Edited by Doodie

• 2 months later...

I am planning a trip to Pattaya in September and need to know if I can get a Vietnam visa while in town and the cost? Need to know so I can set dates for my trip... I can come early in the month and get it renewed back in VN or come later and have it done there.

I am planning a trip to Pattaya in September and need to know if I can get a Vietnam visa while in town and the cost? Need to know so I can set dates for my trip... I can come early in the month and get it renewed back in VN or come later and have it done there.

If you're flying into VN I'd recommend you do it online - easy peasy - the prices are all there - depends how long for - but only work at airports.

If you're doing a land crossing you need to go to Bangkok or get an agent to do it for you I think.

If you're flying into VN I'd recommend you do it online - easy peasy - the prices are all there - depends how long for - but only work at airports.

If you're doing a land crossing you need to go to Bangkok or get an agent to do it for you I think.

Yes I know about the visa on arrival, just trying to see if I could give some business to someone in Pattaya...