Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

buses from bangkok airport to pattaya

Backpacker71

i was just wondering if there are any direct buses from bangkok airport to pattaya and if so what times do they run at and how much are they?

easy answer to that .. book a bell bus, cheap, simple, good service ..

http://www.belltravelservice.com/

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Please note that Bell has posted the following on its website (I do not know if this a new policy or not, but it was posted on their website with the date May 1, 2010 under the heading "* Suvarnabhumi Airport News *"):

Dear all passengers,

Please be informed that from Suvarnabhumi Airport, we do not accept walk-in passengers.

All passengers must reserve your seats in advance through the website otherwise we can not provide you a service.

Thank you and best regards,

Bell Travel Service Co., Ltd.

There is a bus service that will take you in an air con bus from the airport to Pattaya's northern bus terminal for 200 baht and then to your hotel in a mine bus This same bus can also pick you up from your hotel and take you to the Pattaya northern bus terminal and then the airport. Just go to the ground floor door 7 at the airport Bell Travel Service bus to Pattaya.

Here's the info:

Bell Travel Service Co. LTD.

Bangkok Tel : 0-2747-4675-6

Pattaya Tel: 038-370-055-6

The schedule is as follows:

from the airport to Pattaya the bus leaves at:

8:00

10:00

12:00

14:00

16:00

18:00

from Pattaya northern bus terminal to the airport the bus leaves at:

6:00

9:00

11:00

13:00

15:00

17:00

19:00

IF THE LAST TRAIN TO HEAVEN STOPS AT PATTAYA GET OFF

ah, they do seem to like walk in passengers.... although they do a service to bangkok... i take it from there i can get a bus to pattaya?

incidentally where is the pattaya bell office in pattaya?

Edited by Backpacker71

ah, they do seem to like walk in passengers.... although they do a service to bangkok... i take it from there i can get a bus to pattaya?

ok, i just booked with them for my arrival in one week... 200bhat sounds like a good deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess you mean where is the Bell Bus service office in Pattaya?

Its at Pattaya Nua (north) bus station, on the right opposite the shop.

also they run buses to Pattaya from the 1 st floor at the far end of the airport. 120 baht runs every hour, not sure the company name or when they start or ends.

an alternative, Roong Reuang Coach

Coach fare 124 Baht

stopping on Sukhumvit Road at north, central & south pattaya. The terminal is Thapphraya Road of Jomtin.

Departure Times:

1st Fl. Airport Building Gate No. 7-8 (counter next to Airport Express)

07:00

09:00

21:00

no advance booking, just walk in.

an alternative, Roong Reuang Coach

Coach fare 124 Baht

stopping on Sukhumvit Road at north, central & south pattaya. The terminal is Thapphraya Road of Jomtin.

Departure Times:

1st Fl. Airport Building Gate No. 7-8 (counter next to Airport Express)

07:00

09:00

21:00

no advance booking, just walk in.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that Roong Reuang Coach provides the transfer from their bus terminal to most hotels, whereas Bell Bus Services includes that in the price as well.

Also, supposedly, the return to BKK from Pattaya service also includes picking you up at most hotels as well.

(I was going to use the service from BKK to Pattaya my last trip but I got through immigration too late and missed the bus. Also, they were going to be able to take me to the Class Rooms (Classroom1 hotel) so they don't just go to major hotels.)

Allen

i was there in march an the bus is 120 bht to pattaya ,, its a must an takes 1 hour 30 mins ,, its my preferred method if my flights are over night ..

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that Roong Reuang Coach provides the transfer from their bus terminal to most hotels, whereas Bell Bus Services includes that in the price as well.

Also, supposedly, the return to BKK from Pattaya service also includes picking you up at most hotels as well.

(I was going to use the service from BKK to Pattaya my last trip but I got through immigration too late and missed the bus. Also, they were going to be able to take me to the Class Rooms (Classroom1 hotel) so they don't just go to major hotels.)

Allen

You a right, the busses to Jomtien stopping on Sukhumvit Rd. do not provide transport to the hotels.

But if you are going anywhere near the beach, get out at North Pattaya Rd., walk to the Bangkok Busstation (where Bell Travel busses stop) and take the share Song Thaew for 20B to the beach.

Nothing in Thailand is 100% sure.

This may help.

post-11170-127003566697.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Update, Just had a look at Bell Travel Service website...they have stopped their route from Pattaya/Jomtien hotel to Bangkok City Hotel-both ways due to current situation...

I had a trip booked in Sept. hopefully they will have it up and running again..

Hopefully...

bELL BUS IS SPOT ON GREAT AIR CON BUS LEAVES WHEN THEY SAY IT WILL I ALWAYS BOOK ONLINE AND PAY WHEN ARRIVE IN PATTS TRANFER TO A MINI BUS THEN DROP OFF hotel FREE ALL 200 BAHT....GREAT SERVICE AND RETURN SAME DEAL PICK YOU UP IN RECEPTION OF hotel

bELL BUS IS SPOT ON GREAT AIR CON BUS LEAVES WHEN THEY SAY IT WILL I ALWAYS BOOK ONLINE AND PAY WHEN ARRIVE IN PATTS TRANFER TO A MINI BUS THEN DROP OFF HOTEL FREE ALL 200 BAHT....GREAT SERVICE AND RETURN SAME DEAL PICK YOU UP IN RECEPTION OF HOTEL

Nice try, but you've failed the Turing Test. Better luck next year. :GoldenSmile1:

Peace. :001_Thank_You5:

sgu_banner.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Why not post you flight details and ask if there's anyone arriving on the same flight and then share a taxi.

Less hassle and more shagging time especially if your flight lands in the evening.

But for the money its a taxi every time for me, just used Mr T's taxi service which has been recommended several times on here. We got a massive Toyota 4X4 for just the two of us. 1000 Bht to Patts and 900Bht return. Absolutely first class service, both through the booking and collection.

Enjoy your stay mate and please post you trip report.

Yes a good idea, a Pal of mine always asks along the guys who get off the plane for anyone wanting to share a Cab to Pattaya and every time he gets a half or 1 third fare with others.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg