Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai Restaurants

I'm not saying this Restaurant is the best, but one that's good value for money is the Pink Lady on Beach Road near Soi 7, they also have one in big C called Pink Kitchen, i love the green curry in these Restaurants.

I'm partial to Thai Thai in Big C. They have a killer sweet and sour shrimp with rice and beverage for 100 baht. And of course you can sit at a window table and flirt with the FLs that stroll in and out of the mall.

The wife and I were very happy for 20 years, then we met.

Boat Bakery Cafe on 2nd Rd & Soi PattayaLand 2 had a Great Sweet & Sour Chicken and fried noodle.

The Thai International Express just at the beginning of Walking st has a great fried rice pineapple and Phad Thai.

Just grab a local girl and ask her where the good mom&pop places are to eat. Most are very inexpensive and made to your taste and temperature.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ya Lads,

My Favorite little Cheap Thai Restaurant is THE SALT & PEPPER RESTAURANT, it`s on the right hand side of TUT-COM ( SOUTH PATTAYA ROAD )

Walk down that road and you will see THE FLAMINGO hotel , It`s next door on the right hand side , Tiny sign outside,,,, ( ON THE CORNER )

You will see they have a sign hanging outside for some sort of exhibition,,,Check it out.

Check it out,,,,It`s cooking is FALANG style ( NOT BURNING HOT )

I`ve taken many people there and the Flavors are magic,,,, Try "CHICKEN RED CURRY " MARVELOUS !!! And " CHICKEN GARLIC & PEPPER "

Small Dishes for about 50 Baht each.. The ice cream cake after is to die for...

The Boss Mr,ZARHEED, is a great host and will chat about anything and show you his AMAZING " MODELS in WOOD he makes,,,

Plus the place has loads of cartons from yours truly Cartoonman.

This is a wonderful little HIDEAWAY

Once you have found it you will go back again and again,,,Great value for money.

Cheers Cartoonman.

Any of the on the street restaurants serve the best food. If must sit inside with air con then Thai Thai Big C.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

Not the cheapest but always had decent food at Ruen Thai and Vietienne on 2nd road and like Leng Kee's on pattaya klang

"Once you've gone asian you'll never go caucasian"

Marine Seafood (by Marine Disco 2) off Walking St is a fantastic open air food place.

Open at 4pm - great menu

All freshly cooked, cheap and the best I've tasted by a country mile - the only place 2 go when the Go Go's close.

I.M.H.O.

• 4 months later...

Me and the misses tried one which is along beach road, the turning where the dive centre and budget car rental is, just up there on the right, or come down Soi Honey, go a few yards left and cross over and the road goes streight down to the beach, then its on your left.

Its a little open fronted place nicely done and clean with the little roofed places to sit.

Great Thai food and as spicey or not as you like it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Hi Ya Lads,

My Favorite little Cheap Thai Restaurant is THE SALT & PEPPER RESTAURANT,

Check it out,,,,It`s cooking is FALANG style ( NOT BURNING HOT )

Oh dear. Why would anyone promote a restaurant which dumbs down its food?

I give up, I really do. Could someone order me some food from Kiss?

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

If you like good thai food ,try Naklua, soi 14 .place called IMF does great food ,my favourite is Sea bass ,sweet and sour all for 60 baht .its for locals plus getting popular with non thais

PIC Kitchen is very good especially for special occasions. They have a website:

http://www.pic-kitchen.com/

There's also a really great seafood place right down the end of Jomtien beach where the road bends sharply.

But to be really honest the best thai food in Pattaya is probably to be found in the stalls...try some of the places on south pattaya road in and around the market. There are several stalls just by Soi Bukhaow which are especially good.

• 4 months later...
PIC Kitchen is very good especially for special occasions. They have a website:

http://www.pic-kitchen.com/

There's also a really great seafood place right down the end of Jomtien beach where the road bends sharply.

But to be really honest the best thai food in Pattaya is probably to be found in the stalls...try some of the places on south pattaya road in and around the market. There are several stalls just by Soi Bukhaow which are especially good.

Agree with you on PIC - nice surroundings, old thai teak house - love the ambience, though place was empty when i last went. Anyone know of other places in pattaya of a similar standard - nice place to take your GF to? - anyone tried cabbages & condoms? - bit of a ride out of town, but if it:s anything like the bangkok one got to be worth it.

My local teerak last time recommended a place on 2nd road - turning left from soi dianna inn, can:t remember the name but looked good, that has (traditional!!) thai dancing with your meal - i know this is touristy but it still works for me

Agree with you on PIC - nice surroundings, old thai teak house - love the ambience, though place was empty when i last went. Anyone know of other places in pattaya of a similar standard - nice place to take your GF to? - anyone tried cabbages & condoms? - bit of a ride out of town, but if it:s anything like the bangkok one got to be worth it.

My local teerak last time recommended a place on 2nd road - turning left from soi dianna inn, can:t remember the name but looked good, that has (traditional!!) thai dancing with your meal - i know this is touristy but it still works for me

Love PIC, but I wish they would stop their of policy of seating you in the bar first even though they have plenty of seating inside. (Old F&B trick to try and pump a few drinks out of you). Cabbage & Condoms is good, but not as good as BKK still worth the trip way down there. The place your talking about is Rhuen Thai, I think mentioned before it has good food, outside seating and live touristy cultural shows across the street and down a bit from the Marriott down a side soi. If you like seafood try the place on the beach in Naklua located next door to Ananya Condos. Mostly Thai with live music, nice ocean views, lighting and decent prices.

Here you go brother I also added the phone #'s loaded in the N95.

Enjoy the food.........

:Beer:

Art Cafe = 0-3836-7652

Bruno’s = 0-3836-4600

Casa Pascal = 0-3872-3660

Marco Polo = 0-3842-8155

Mata Hari = 0-3836-4620

Paradise = 0-3872-3177

Siam Elephant = 0-3842-8678-81

Symphony Brasserie = 0-3842-0939

The Bay = 0-3842-5611-7

The Grill Room = 0-3825-04

Edited by TheBuzzard

foodland gets my vote all day :Beer:

same here , the food is just fantastic :Beer:

and at a good price

• 1 month later...

if you want some great thai food as well as a great setting check out cabbages and condoms which is

near hotel asia.... really good food and very nice staff... been going there now for 6 years and the crispy duck

salad just keeps getting better every time!!!!

I always eat on the street at the vendors. IMHO, Thai food doesn't get much better when you move it indoors to a restaurant.