Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rules of Pattaya - specific request

codeman

Okay... I'm pretty new to the Pattaya industry, so give me a break :GoldenSmile1:

There are a lot of general guides on the net if you are a newbie to Pattaya - however not many offers any help if you are into more specific request. Especially if you don't have access to the members forum. So I hope someone can help me (and others) if one have more specific request.

Okay, so lets jump over all the barfine, ST, LT, room-renting and stuff, lots of guides offers great explanations for that.

However, back in the 'west' specific request, such as anal, threesome, bondage, S/M, CIM, ATM, bareback etc., are agreed upon before hand - and usually cost extra (if not always). Does the same apply for Pattaya, does anal etc. cost extra? And do you have to make agreement with the girl before the barfine is paid?

And what can you usually expect from a 'standard' beer or gogo girl? and what are considered 'special service'?

I have only been to Pattaya once, and if you ask... you get the usual answer "it's up to you..."?!

I hope you x-perts know, what I'm referring to and have an answer...

Best

a reasonable question i suppose so i'll do my best to give you an answer.

first of all let me say that there are not many requests you could make that most of the girls haven't heard before.

generally most of the girls you meet in beer bars , massage parlours , straight laced go go's or in the 7-11 will be less likely to indulge in much more than bbbj's or normal sex but the best way to find out is ask.

girls from the wilder go go's or the beach are generally more likely to agree to anal, threesoms or a mild bit of s&m but the prices to include these services are all included in the normal pricing structure. ( beware most thai girls idea's about 3 soms might not be what you have in mind )

many girls in Soi 6 will go full anal,cim,atm, and 3 soms upon request and again the money is the same apart from 3 soms where you have to pay both.

for a more full on experiance with almost guaranteed results then try somewhere like Devils Den cost a little more but most things go as standard.

or for the full s&m then go to the castle which im informed is quite full on if thats what you want.

the most important thing to remember is just ask dont surprise the little hottie when she's in the room.