Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Blogs for sale

CyberHippie

I can make a blog for you with at least 500 visitors per day (dependant on the subject matter)

How you monetize it is up to you.

My personal blog has been up for nearly 2 months doing not much, then over the past week, I put it in overdrive.

blogstats.gif

Message me if would like one and make me an offer :Teacher1:

My blog is at www.juicedesignteam.com and my stats are live and viewable at all times. Ive just started to monetize it over the past 3 days and it is starting to make some money, granted its not much, but I am going to play the numbers game and multiply my blogs by steps of ten. So as its just started and I make 5 dollars a day, I will multiply that by ten blogs, making me 50 dollars a day, 7 days a week. The best part is my figures are underestimated, simply because my working ads have only been up a few days and I havent really pushed my website till a week ago...

I am only going to make a limited number, as I need the cash to make 10 more blogs for myself so I can generate a very good passive income for myself. By that stage, I will have my own working capital to make another 10 and so forth.

BTW... The figures say 693 visitors for today... I still have 6 hours to go and I hope to reach 800 visitors by the days end... (Its not set for thai time)

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

where is the traffic coming from?

What keywords are you ranking in the search engines for?

That particular site is my own personal site and is not for sale.

My personal traffic is mainly USA/Canada and parts of Europe. You can view my tags on the right hand side of my page for the keywords I aim for, but its mainly in regards to design/photoshop :ThankGod1:

But all that is mainly irrelevant, unless someone wishes to have a blog identical to mine, which I wouldnt build. No sense in making more competition for myself :001_Thank_You5:

Whoever wants a blog will decide the subject matter, which will include whatever search engine terms they wish to rank for.

So if you wanted a blog about cars, then the keywords to target would involve car makes etc.

If it was about sex, well then, thats a different set of keywords.

I can get that started for anyone and have good figures within a month.

I will just build it and they will come, but its up to the owner to maintain and push those figures even further, which isnt very hard to do.

EDIT:

I will sit down with whoever wants one and spend a few hours teaching them the ropes... I will make some suggestions for affiliate systems that they may want and teach them how to view stats to get the best returns. If you are interested, you will need at least a PayPal account, which is easy to get. You will also need a domain name and hosting and I would suggest a friend of mine who set me up with a hosting package and incidentally, is a PA member and this is where I met him...

BTW... Its also quite fun to watch the stats change when you make a change... I made a small error a few days back and I dropped below 500 visitors, but I quickly caught the mistake and made the changes to improve my visitor numbers.

I will admit, my site was never intended to be more than a webdesign site and therefor not really built around the marketing angle.

My next blog will be on breastfeeding :Whistle: and built for the sole purpose of marketing.

Edited by CyberHippie

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

I can make a blog for you with at least 500 visitors per day (dependant on the subject matter)

Thats a good deal, you are selling a blog with traffic as part of the package, so basically if it doesnt reach 500 visitors per day, then they dont pay or pay less? Its a good deal.

Your design work is very good.

Thanks LaaMok

I know SEO is your specialty :Greetings9:

Yesterday I did make a bold statement saying I was after 800 visitors for the day...

Well....

blogstats2.gif

Its not whether it reaches 500 visitors a day, thats a given, subject to the type of blog it is and if I dont think it could do 500/day, then I will refuse the project.

I heard that some people run 50 - 100 blogs and I can see that being a possibility.

I just want the big fat checks from affiliate companies every month :Circle_Sharks:

I am only going to do 4 blogs, so the first 4 people with a proper offer will get sites. No more will be done after that as I will be spending time developing my own blogs.

sitesellCheck.jpg

Edited by CyberHippie

Update - 3 left

Update - 2 left

EDIT: Back to 3 as this person wants to pay me in egold (I dont take egold)

Edited by CyberHippie

• 2 weeks later...

BTW... Its also quite fun to watch the stats change when you make a change... I made a small error a few days back and I dropped below 500 visitors, but I quickly caught the mistake and made the changes to improve my visitor numbers.

What error was it?

The error was in the placement of articles... Ive changed them around a bit to get the best out of the blog.

But, they are all gone now... No more blogs left and I am having a great time showing people how they can make money from them :ShitHappens1:

What happened to your blog?

Error establishing a database connection

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting the same error message today...... :Circle_Sharks:

I have never gone to bed with an ugly women but i have woken up with a few..

4th June your site still has an error! Sad to see on a number of levels - for me personally, it's not very inspiring to see the so called experts work in shambles. I wonder how the 1 person that got you to do his blog site made out.

I have seen some of your design and it looks good. Best of luck!

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

• 1 month later...

Would be interested to see how this turned out for the buyers. Do you have a track record of just creating a site and it being able to generate 500 uniques a day within a month? Or is your site the only example you have of this?

Plus, as said above yours is down. Even if you went over your bandwidth I couldn't see anybody who knew what they were doing not being able to upgrade their hosting package within say...2 days max.

I've upgraded around 50 built out sites before to new hosting and it took less than a day for them to be transferred and up and running again.

Culvers, where you one of the buyers? I know you have experience with sites and would be curious to know how these particular sites are performing. 500/day within a month is a pretty bold statement ;)

Edited by overseasplease

kanchanapattayadispensary1.jpg