IGNORED

O Visa in NZ

Regor21

Hi, I was wondering if there was any kiwis in the forum who have applied and got a O Visa for there long stay in Thailand and how difficult was it dealing with the Thai consolate to get one etc any info would be great , thanks

• 1 month later...

Do you mean an A-O retirement visa ?? If you meet the requirments no prob, age, money, clean record etc

Thanks for reply, I mean O non imigrant visa 12mnth, guys in uk have no trouble but just wondering about nz process, I dont want the retirement one just the O

Guys from the uk apply for O visa with very little paper work and then get the retirement visa once they are in thailand as long as they have the income etc and the paper work.

I am applying soon so will find out soon but was curious to how tuff they are down our end, the form they have seems to do every sort of visa so is confusing on how much stuff you have to send them.

i live just around the corner from the thai embassy in wellington new zealand spotted one Soi6 tg comming out with her bf some months ago ,reason i remember her is she wasnt much better than a starfish and wanted/demanded a tip

regor, have a look at the Thai embassy site on the net, it should tell you what you need. or phone them, if you send insufficent stuff in it will only delay your visa,

www.thaiembassynz.org.nz/ - heres the link. I can not find the O-visa, but there is the O-A non immigration retirement visa where you must be 50 = years

• 1 month later...

I now have my O non immigrant Visa, what a performance, nothing as easy as the uk , I basically had to apply for the full retirement requirements to get it, full income financial statements, special medical certificate form, police clearance and a full CV in real copies and comply to the 800000 baht in the bank in NZ or a combination of income 65000 baht / month and money in the bank here in NZ, but end of the day I now have it in my passport thank god and will be in paradise shortly. :GoldenSmile1: