Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cakes?

Any clues as to weather it would be possible to get a proper cake made with fresh strawberries, around Pattaya? I mean one with strawberries on top, thin layer of whipped cream on the outside. Inside a normal 2 layer cake with mashed strawberries and some sugar on one and possibly banana and with some lemon in the other.

Id' hate to have to make one myself and I doubt I'd bother to by a cake if It can't me made atleast close to that. Possibly changing strawberries for raspberries.

Pardon me if I managed to misplace this post but it was the best place I found.

You could try visit Tuk.com at pattaya thai Rd where they sells the Mobile phones upstairs.. The cakes shop is on the ground floor, they sells nice cakes... But dont know if they sells what you looking for.. But have a look and see .. I likes cakes too, I usually buys them down there...

Edited by jocky king

You could try visit Tuk.com at pattaya thai Rd where they sells the Mobile phones upstairs.. The cakes shop is on the ground floor, they sells nice cakes... But dont know if they sells what you looking for.. But have a look and see .. I likes cakes too, I usually buys them down there...

Thanks, I'll have a look there when it is time and hope for the best.

There's a cake place in central mall. I forget which floor but it's at the end of the mall on the beach road side. It's called something like 'sweet something'? It's the only cake shop in the place. I think special orders require 48 hour notice. I've bought many cakes there and the girls love it.