IGNORED

Buying Condo at Hyde Park 2 residence

devee8

I wasn't sure where to post this so I put it here as a starting place, I have been given an option of buying a 72sqm 1 bedroom condo at this location which definately seems like a good deal considering it will cost bht3.124mil, the planned finish date is aprox oct 2010 with a scheduled payment plan up to completion, I am looking at the experienced people to give feedback on opinions, the unit is on the fourth floor

http://www.hydeparkpattaya.com/

I don't consider me being experieced, but as I am always looking for a good deal for myself, I spend much time searching for properties.

For people be able to give more advise, you should tell more specificly why you want to buy and which location you are interested in:

-for investment, for renting it out, for using it by yourself, to make a quick buck on resale after completion, etc.

Whether or not it is a good deal, I can't say, as I don't know this place, but if your are looking for a unit on Pratumnak, want to save a lot of money and be sure that you will get what you see, than have a look at this offer:

http://www.bahtsold.com/detail.php?id=55452

Do not know this building either, but the pics look nice to me. At 1,8 mil. with furniture you can save a lot.

As for buying unfinished condos, I think you will find some threads on the board. As for buying property at all right now, I think there are plenty of posts as well.

There are many condominiums in Pattaya that are finished and they come in all colors and shades.

Furnished and finished. What you see is what you get.

Buying an unfinished unit has the potential of a big headache or worse.

It would probably be a good idea to wait until it is finished so you can see exactly what you would be buying, though the price seems good based on what other new places sell for.

I don't consider me being experieced, but as I am always looking for a good deal for myself, I spend much time searching for properties.

For people be able to give more advise, you should tell more specificly why you want to buy and which location you are interested in:

-for investment, for renting it out, for using it by yourself, to make a quick buck on resale after completion, etc.

Whether or not it is a good deal, I can't say, as I don't know this place, but if your are looking for a unit on Pratumnak, want to save a lot of money and be sure that you will get what you see, than have a look at this offer:

http://www.bahtsold.com/detail.php?id=55452

Do not know this building either, but the pics look nice to me. At 1,8 mil. with furniture you can save a lot.

As for buying unfinished condos, I think you will find some threads on the board. As for buying property at all right now, I think there are plenty of posts as well.

I beleive this condo has been sold earlier this year.

I beleive this condo has been sold earlier this year.

The ad is just a week old, maybe the deal earlier this year didn't go through or the new owner is already selling again.

• 2 weeks later...

That would appear to be a ground floor studio.

The OP was referring to a 1 bed condo so its not really possible to do a direct price compasion.

Hydepark prices are quite reasonable. One of several new large condo developments being built now.

If the OP wishes to PM we can compare prices at Hydepark.

I looked at the Studio units at Hyde Park as well but they are about 39sqm at a price of bht1.59mil compared to the 1 bedroom which is 72sqm which is much better value.

I own a condo in Hyde Park I and I am happy I did it. I bought mine when it was still a hole in the ground. I would put an extra month or two on the completion date though (it is Thailand)..As for the 1 bedroom versus the studio it all depends if you are going to stay there or rent it. I am renting mine but I would like to retire in it. Ask me any questions you got...I experienced it all...