IGNORED

Shenanigans

I see they have put a big notice up on the new shopping complex on 2nd Road opposite Soi Post Office "Shenanigans Opening here August 2007".

Is this a new outlet or are they moving the one installed in the Marriot at Royal Gardens?

I'll still go!! great food

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

it,s a lot quiter than it has been in previous years when i was there in feb march it was empty most of the time a lot of the staff have left as no customers no tips

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

• 2 months later...

We ate there in December 06.

My friend was quite ill and had the runs for 2 days after eating some kind of pot pie they serve..(can't remember the name)

I'm glad i got the burger..lol

Hi,

It will lose a lot of its business if it crosses 2nd Rd.

Completeley disagree with your notion here mate, it will do exactly the opposite in clearing up big time in regards to its new location in the Avenue Complex, It will be a favourite pre-shoppers eating and drinking haunt through out the day and evening !!

Good Luck to them, i think its a great buissness move !!

Has the new one opened yet?

Oh, and what about Villa?

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

Has the new one opened yet?

Oh, and what about Villa?

Here is a few Piccy's my friend as i went there for a beer yesterday !!

The new place

133761-8190.jpg

133761-8191.jpg

133761-8192.jpg

133761-8193.jpg

133761-8194.jpg

133761-8195.jpg

133761-8196.jpg

ENJOY :P

Completeley disagree with your notion here mate, it will do exactly the opposite in clearing up big time in regards to its new location in the Avenue Complex, It will be a favourite pre-shoppers eating and drinking haunt through out the day and evening !!

Good Luck to them, i think its a great buissness move !!

Thanks for the pics Capt. I agree with you that Shenangins will be very successful at the new location. It has great street visibility and prime location near shopping and Major Cineplex. They can't go wrong unless they hire a completely discourteous staff. Even big prices won't chase all their customers away.

On the other hand, it looks like a sports bar is filling the void down the street, at the old Shenangin's spot. I think it's called "Move" or something and has a football (soccer ball) in its logo. I'll try to get some pics later. That's a hard spot to fill, because it's difficult to see from the street, as it is set back behind trees.

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

Thanks for the pics Capt. I agree with you that Shenangins will be very successful at the new location. It has great street visibility and prime location near shopping and Major Cineplex. They can't go wrong unless they hire a completely discourteous staff. Even big prices won't chase all their customers away.

On the other hand, it looks like a sports bar is filling the void down the street, at the old Shenangin's spot. I think it's called "Move" or something and has a football (soccer ball) in its logo. I'll try to get some pics later. That's a hard spot to fill, because it's difficult to see from the street, as it is set back behind trees.

It looks very nice and a lot of money has been spent but it does not have the pub atmosphere of the old location, too much light and glass. Service is first class though and like the linen napkins.

• 3 weeks later...

It is definately destined for success Bill Heinike the President andCEO of Minor International owns Shenannigans, Marriott Franchise and most of Royal Garden as well as Pizza Company and the Burger King Franchise in Thailand. Bill would not move the pub to across the road unless he knew for sure that it will make him $$$$$$$ Good luck he is a self made man and the new location is a winner IMHO.

I had a few beers there over the weekend. It's probably one of the nicest pubs I've been to in Pattaya. Just a great atmosphere. I question the installation of an electric motion sensor door leading to the kitchen. While I'm sure it has a manual override in the event of malfunction, it's exactly the kind of thing that will go wrong in a restaurant at just the wrong time.

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

Had the sirloin steak on two different occasions and both were excellent. The service was also first rate. The new place is much brighter with the wrap around windows but the decor is pretty much the same style as the old place across the street. With the fitness center, movie theater and bowling ally to supply customers, I think they will do fine.

Off Topic

Hey upforfun, your avatar scares me silly.

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.