Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

pregnancy matters

pigaloo

Today we had our first ultrasound. I did not like the results. My gf is 8 weeks and 2 days since first day of her last menstruation. The ultrasound showed a Sack of diameter 24mm, but no embryo. The ObGyn said it looked like a typical pregnancy of only 6 weeks. At 8 weeks there is usually an embryo visible with a visible heartbeat as well. What could this mean? Is it highly likely that the baby will be born handicapped, deformed or permanently ill? What does it mean that my gf's pregnancy is slow? It’s possible the OBGYN is wrong to say it looks like 6 weeks old ultrasound. But I am sure of the 8 weeks 2 days and of the 24mm Sack Diameter.

Today we had our first ultrasound. I did not like the results. My gf is 8 weeks and 2 days since first day of her last menstruation. The ultrasound showed a Sack of diameter 24mm, but no embryo. The ObGyn said it looked like a typical pregnancy of only 6 weeks. At 8 weeks there is usually an embryo visible with a visible heartbeat as well. What could this mean? Is it highly likely that the baby will be born handicapped, deformed or permanently ill? What does it mean that my gf's pregnancy is slow? It’s possible the OBGYN is wrong to say it looks like 6 weeks old ultrasound. But I am sure of the 8 weeks 2 days and of the 24mm Sack Diameter.

You need to be talking to doctors, certainly not folks on this forum! Good luck mate...

Cheers

You need to be talking to doctors, certainly not folks on this forum! Good luck mate...

Cheers

Kinda agree with this, did you not think to ask at the time.

• 3 weeks later...

Agree, talk to your Doctor. Have your girl call the Doctor and ask. Was the Doctor concerned? What hospital is she going to? As I understand it they start counting the weeks of the pregnancy from the day of her last period, because the exact date of conception cannot be determined. Thus she could be eight weeks pregnant and the embryo has not formed yet, because the baby was conceived 6 weeks ago. Good luck with everything. I know a little bit about this as my TGF is 5 months pregnant with our son.

You need to be talking to doctors and go to the hospital.

those times and the amount of development sound about right don't they?

if her last period started 8 weeks ago, presumably that lasted 3-5 days and after that she would have become pregnant, which at the earliest would have been 7 weeks ago.

a 6 week old embryo sounds about right doesn't it?