Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

phuket advice for a pattaya fan

monkeygib

I'll be dividing my time between Patts and Phuket this xmas...

lets get me some information on Phuket please

i am looking for comparable places as follows...

1) somewhere like Secrets to use as a base - good atmosphere - good ladies (maybe even Larry II???)

2) somewhere like Lolitas for in and out fun and satisfaction

see if you can point me in the right direction,

cheers all...

you don't stop partying because you grow old,

you grow old because you stop partying

Bangla road is the main sex area.

My experiences there were no great.

Everythign is more expensive. Theres a lot less choice, and because the place used to be full of young tourists the scene is a bit more oriented towards the young.

Hopefully someone else can help you more.

I'm not aware of any blowjob bars there.

There wasn't even a decent gogo in my time. but i haven't been for years.

Dont' get me wrong. its great. but once you've tasted pattaya it will always be a poor second.

its going to be a well deserved break from Pattaya , but i will be there for about 10 days before hitting Patts .

Ive been there a couple of times and quite like the scene - its more laid back and the beaches are better...

but i am just really looking for more insider info ,

thanks mate...

I went 3 years ago for a week, and though I am glad I did, I found it to be at least 10% more expensive (AT LEAST), and not a place for severe mongering (as Hazze says, Bangla Rd, and thats yer lot). Food was certainly 20-30% more, as were hotel prices. I would go back to be honest, but for 3 days max. My heart (and meat and two veg) belongs to Patts. :D

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

I am lucky that i have been given an apartment just off beach road for free for the xmas holidays,

it would be silly to pass up on this,

i do know what you mean about it all being expensive (expecially the bloody tuk tuk drivers!!!) but it will be a good break...

i will be doing 10 days there, then a week in Patts then 5 days in Koh Chang and then back to Patts for 2 days and then home again...

I was just wondering if there were a few hidden gems to be had in Phuket...

cheers...

Hi, I found that the only daytime action was in Soi Kebsub (sic). It has about 6-7 massage parlours and the girls generally will be up for some sexytime 1000baht plus 300baht for massage. I had many great times down there...

You will find that over Christmas time there are lots of tourists from Europe and Arabia. So a piece of advice is to have your BF's organized by 1.00am as the niteclubs there will be full of 18-25y.o. boys and the pickings are harder and is frustratingly long to find.

"Bucking and Rogering in the 21st century!"

There's a famous Phuket forum owned by a bar owner,sign up and start making friends, i know the board members meet in the bar to start their nights out.

There is a BJ bar but it doesn't like online advertising but plenty of board member will be able to tell you where it is in person.

Enjoy Phuket! A bit more expensive but worth at least to make up your own mind about it.

44N

Just check out soi LION on Bangla road, i have been there the last songkran for 10 days. Lovely girls, great music and superb party ambiance. Many lovely ladies to choose from: beer 90 baht, LD 170 baht (bit too expensive IMO), BF 300 (great deal for being in Phuket, Tiger bars are 1000 and many others 400 - 600) and ST 1200-1500 and LT 1500-2000.

So over all a bit more expensive as Patts but you are in Phuket, YES!

Check out Laem Sing beach and Paradise beach two beautifull beaches not too crowded and lovely too relax after a night of partying and ....

Cheap Thai food you can find on soi baanzaan in the bak of Jungceylon between 4pm and 9pm many street vendors for take away but also possible to eat on the street at some places!!!! Thai prices!!!!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

The closest hotel to the action is the yorkshire inn,swimming pool guest friendly and close to all the bars and clubs,about five minutes walk along Bangla rd to the beach.

It does cost a bit more than a few others nearby,what sort of price do you want to pay ?

KETAMINE JUST SAY NEIGH

i'd recommend the yorkshire inn - i stayed there a few months ago and am returning soon.great location, GF,staff good, hotel rooms are very good -also has a very nice pool area and a gym too. reasonable prices they have website -just google 'yorkshire inn phuket'

some folks have said the bar prices are slightly higher than some others which is fair comment.

opposite the yorkshire are two that were recommended to me 'fiddy's -which is cheaper and 'summer breeze' which is well known and seems to get good reviews.