Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Glitterman Speaks About Music.

glitterman

Music is everywhere here in Pattaya. shops, streets, in bars ect.

'If music be the food of love then play on', music is probally the best thing humans have ever created, it is the worlds number one language, it has no boundaries, has probally been around for longer than we know and will never stop, and unlike television it does not waist your time, it enhances it, through times of joy and suffering music flavours everything.

Back in the ninties i was a big record collector and now have over five thousand albums, promos, white lables, picture discs and twelve inch singles,of nearly every good artist from the 60s,70s,80s,and 90s,from rock and roll to psycheldelic techno all in Mint condition and expensive, my show bike plays cassette tape i compiled from my collection [and even music i composed/played on my various keyboards]

You cannot collect C.D.s like you can collect records.

the Royal Glitterman hath spoken.

EDIT BY MODS - All BM's should be aware that there is no proof that the person posting as Glitterman is actually the person regularly seen riding around Pattaya on a bicycle, dressed in a gold.

Edited by Shuggy

Too true.

It's amazing when you hear a record from about 25yrs ago and you know what you were doing and where you were. Usually involves women though.