Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How Many Girls?

sjsharky

How many girls do you have per trip on the average?

You could do with a few more choices on you poll - you have got to figure most people a doing at least 2-3 a day.

Most of the time just one, my live in girlfriend of several years.....However sometimes I do a bit of straying and then the numbers could rise dramaticly...Is there a point to your knowing the numbers in my shag life???

Cheers :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

Got Lucky or un-Lucky however you want to look at it . Met someone cool the first trip and now when I fly into Thailand ,I just move in with her ,good thing she has 2 nice room mates ,makes for some good times . so My numbers are down ,but I found out there's more to the place than just seeing how many chicks you can bang in a week's time . I spend very very little time in the bars over there now and more time running around the country seeing every thing I can and trying to learn how to live over there one of thes days (maybe)

None

Another question is how many girls in 24 hours ?

For me maximum is 3 sometimes.

used to count them, not anymore :)

daily maybe 2 or 3, depends, sometimes none :Good_Post:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Well l guess l average in between 1 and 1.5 a day.....ie, a 10 day trip, l might go with a dozen or so.

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

When I first got to Thailand I used to keep a list but I didn't keep on updating the list, so now I have no idea.

I lost count of em... I must have pumped between 500 to 1000 girls in my entire life(Honest Truth)... Mostly Thai girls, 1 from Phils, a few from Spain, England, Scotland, Ireland, Holland and few other countries , 98% of them are working girls with only 2% from girlfriends or one night stand.. The best of lot of em was from Thai girls...Reason: No time watch, Value for money, Great companionship ..

How many girls do you have per trip on the average?

Most of the guys i know have started on 2 a day which is fairly easy going. But if you find a girl who likes it 5 times a night, lack of sleep kicks in and you have to miss out on the routine for the odd day or two.

Although returning to the UK in really depressing, if you travel back absolutely shagged out, you know know it's been well worth it!