IGNORED

Glitterman Speaks About Alcohol

glitterman

i am surprised that only one of you bothered with my photo request, still one is better than none.

what i am going to talk about is alcohol ,they say 'money is the root of all evil' i say 'alcohol is'. i have not touched a single drop of alcohol for twenty years, i could if i wanted to , there is nothing wrong with my body and all this exercise through cycling and swimming means i am fitter than all of you, [ i also have never smoked and never taken any form of drugs in my life ] i dont drink because im rebelling against alcohol and the social structure of it and the damage it does. It always amuses me how a man can drink down his pint of beer and then slam his empty glass on the table with a growling ''aaaaahhhh'', as if to say 'look im a real man, ive drunk all this liquid'. RUBBISH the only thing manly about that is that you were brave enough to drink a Liquid that was exactly the same colour and shade as urine [which is possibly how the term 'Pissheads' came about]. or to look at it in another way; if an alien from another planet were to land on earth and see all these peolple drinking alcohol then the alien would believe that humans needed to drink alcohol to survive and without it the humans race would die . i dont need alcohol to have a good time , and i believe the world would be a much better place without it, its an obvious fact that more people would be still alive today if it were not for that foul Liquid. I come from Wimbledon in London ,England ,where an old friend of mine the movie star actor Oliver Reed was also born and raised and lived a few houses away, he died from alcohol a decade ago, and more recently a girlfriend of mine died in a road accident with a drunk driver, and a while ago an english drunkard [yes they have arrived again] tried to attempt to get on board my show bike, despite the fact the ex-passenger seat has a large cassette player on it.

im not going to change anyones point of view with this, but i do say this Songran please be carefull as you could be the next one in an accident. i imagine that seeing alot of my audience are located in bars that i wont get the cheerfull reception i am used to anymore when i do my round, but thats okay, even if i save just one life this Songran then its worth it.

The Royal Glitterman hath spoken.

EDIT BY MODS - All BM's should be aware that there is no proof that the person posting as Glitterman is actually the person regularly seen riding around Pattaya on a bicycle, dressed in a gold.

Edited by Shuggy

I myself try my best to drink responsibly and in moderation. I don't have a problem with people having a drink in that same fashion. But of course it's like everything glitterman, there's a small percentage of people that spoil it for everyone else. We all know the facts about alcohol and what it can do, but we're all adults and have a choice to choose to drink or not to drink. And I can and do willfully respect each persons choice. Good one for not drinking alcohol, I think that's great and I hope you can show me the same respect in my choice to drink alcohol.

Pattaya is a destination for most of us.

I don't drink but if I was even a moderate

drinker at home i'd probably get drunk on a few

occasions while in Pattaya.

Also drinking for some equals a change in their

personality, maybe they become passive or mean

spirited.