Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Avana hotel, tell me what do think about this room

Stavrose

hey guys! my last trip was from 8th April to 17th April

I book at Avana hotel in Bang na, near Central Bang na, 10 minutes by taxi to BTS station and 15 minutes to Seacon Square mall ( not sure if it's Secon or Seacom )

Deluxe room per night 1000 bhats if booked on website, walk in 1200, standard room walk in was 900 per night but there is no difference at all between standard and Deluxe. the room are in good condition, clean, super friendly staves, basically, a very nice hotel. here are some pictures I have taken it, should help a little bit :Dpost-20010-12714980124_thumb.jpg

post-20010-12714980057_thumb.jpg

Does that include housekeeping? Housekeeping. Go away, me sleepy.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

hey guys! my last trip was from 8th April to 17th April

I book at Avana hotel in Bang na, near Central Bang na, 10 minutes by taxi to BTS station and 15 minutes to Seacon Square mall ( not sure if it's Secon or Seacom )

Deluxe room per night 1000 bhats if booked on website, walk in 1200, standard room walk in was 900 per night but there is no difference at all between standard and Deluxe. the room are in good condition, clean, super friendly staves, basically, a very nice hotel. here are some pictures I have taken it, should help a little bit :PDSC00613.JPG

Just an average hotelroom you find them all over Thailand from 400 up to 1200 bath , i don't get the point :Clap8:

I think hotels in hot country's should stay well away from CARPET'S!!!

Can you imagine what might be hidden in the fibers.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

Just an average hotelroom you find them all over Thailand from 400 up to 1200 bath , i don't get the point :Clap9:

I actually stayed at this hotel a few years ago, and I found the room, the staff, and the hotel in general quite above average for the price. I had such a nice stay there that I too was compelled to post here about it, even though its not a good mongering hotel, because it is really in the middle of nowhere for nightlife. But I thought that the rooms were very nice and large for the price, the bed and furnishings were all clean and new, the hotel staff very friendly and helpful, and the restaurant was very good. At the time I was there, it was most definitely a cut above what you normally get for the same price elsewhere.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

I think hotels in hot country's should stay well away from CARPET'S!!!

I think hotels in all country's should stay away from carpets . There dirty and i never stay in a room with carpet Unless theres no other choice

I actually stayed at this hotel a few years ago, and I found the room, the staff, and the hotel in general quite above average for the price. I had such a nice stay there that I too was compelled to post here about it, even though its not a good mongering hotel, because it is really in the middle of nowhere for nightlife. But I thought that the rooms were very nice and large for the price, the bed and furnishings were all clean and new, the hotel staff very friendly and helpful, and the restaurant was very good. At the time I was there, it was most definitely a cut above what you normally get for the same price elsewhere.

For what you get in a tourist town , as it is way outside everything they have to do a little more .

So like i said you find them all over Thailand ( but maybe not in Pattaya ) :Cry4:

For what you get in a tourist town , as it is way outside everything they have to do a little more .

So like i said you find them all over Thailand ( but maybe not in Pattaya ) :D

No, that's not what I said, I said elsewhere, not Pattaya. You are entitled to your opinion, but please don't distort mine. Perhaps your stay there was not a good one (have you actually stayed there?), but I found it to be above average in comparison to other hotels in the price range I have stayed at elsewhere.

It is certainly not a first-class hotel, its just a middle-of-the-road type of place, but I found the total experience of the room, staff, and facilities to be higher than that of other hotels I have stayed in. This would include hotels in many places in Thailand, including Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phitchit, Phitsanulok, Phetchabun, Nahkon Sawan, Lop Buri, and probably some other places I can't think of right now.

Again, the location of this hotel is in a place where most mongers would not want to stay - but if you have need to stay in that area, I would very much recommend Avana. I found it to be a very good value for the money.

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

No, that's not what I said, I said elsewhere, not Pattaya. You are entitled to your opinion, but please don't distort mine. Perhaps your stay there was not a good one (have you actually stayed there?), but I found it to be above average in comparison to other hotels in the price range I have stayed at elsewhere.

It is certainly not a first-class hotel, its just a middle-of-the-road type of place, but I found the total experience of the room, staff, and facilities to be higher than that of other hotels I have stayed in. This would include hotels in many places in Thailand, including Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phitchit, Phitsanulok, Phetchabun, Nahkon Sawan, Lop Buri, and probably some other places I can't think of right now.

Again, the location of this hotel is in a place where most mongers would not want to stay - but if you have need to stay in that area, I would very much recommend Avana. I found it to be a very good value for the money.

So you stayed in a hotel in Bang na , and it was in your opinion better then the other same priced hotels you stayed in .

I've stayed in much better looking hotelrooms with great service . This is the Pattaya addicts forum , so :05:

So you stayed in a hotel in Bang na , and it was in your opinion better then the other same priced hotels you stayed in .

I've stayed in much better looking hotelrooms with great service . This is the Pattaya addicts forum , so :05:

Actually, this particular part of the forum is titled "hotels & Accommodations in Bangkok". Why don't you just man-up and admit your being a dick for no good reason - maybe you just had a bad day, or maybe its your time of the month, I don't know. I wanted to be nice to a newbie who you decided to shoot-down for some unknown reason. I happen to agree with him, and there is nothing wrong with this topic, nobody made you click on it.

We're supposed to have a "nice to be nice" rule on this board. Go have a beer and a ST, maybe you'll feel better.

Albert Einstein

Actually, this particular part of the forum is titled "Hotels & Accommodations in Bangkok". Why don't you just man-up and admit your being a dick for no good reason - maybe you just had a bad day, or maybe its your time of the month, I don't know. I wanted to be nice to a newbie who you decided to shoot-down for some unknown reason. I happen to agree with him, and there is nothing wrong with this topic, nobody made you click on it.

We're supposed to have a "nice to be nice" rule on this board. Go have a beer and a ST, maybe you'll feel better.

"Nice to be nice" ... man-up , dick , time of the month , shoot-down ... Americans ! lol

The OP asked ,

" tell me what you think about this room " and all i see is a messed up average hotelroom that you find all over Thailand for the same price

or less , so that's what i tell him . And that can be different from what you and the OP are thinking but i wouldn't call that a "shoot-down" .

We don't have to agree on everything on this board .

Can we agree on a beer and a LT :001_Thank_You5: