IGNORED

Any One Hungry? Great Recipe

Just found this Great Recipe for Sweet and Sour Rat on PDN!!! :GoldenSmile1: Yes Rat!!! just thought I Would pass it along. As they say when in Rome 5555

Sweet and Sour Rat

Recipe calls for two or three large, restaurant quality rats. Many smaller rats or mice can be substitute.

I think the key here is in Using the restaurant Quality Rats.

Edited by jonerich

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

rice field rats... i heard the meat is very tender... would love to try it one day... but not in PATT!!.. you dont know where they really got the rat over there....LOL...

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Anyone know where to get good quality rat meat these days? My local supermarket only carries possum and weasel.

I like rat, it's pretty tasty. Not a lot of meat on them in general, but they are great just grilled. Bat on the other hand is NASTY. There's a little town in Malaysia named Gopeng right next to Ipoh that is famous, or infamous, for adventurous eaters. The only dishes I wasn't too sure about where "tiger" that was about the size of a house cat, and "fox" which had a striking similarity to the feral dogs that roam around lol. Oh and monkey which was great until someone pulled out an arm and the connection set in as being a bit too close to eating a cousin HAhahah

I'll try anything once, if I don't like it I don't eat, but you don't know if you don't try. Fried silkworm grubs are GREAT!

• 2 weeks later...

another Recipe this time snake:

Delicious Snake Lupinaci (if there are not alot of snakes around you can use chicken) :Greetings9:

Snake Lupinaci

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)