Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fair fight on walking street - wow

LaaMok

I recognise one of these girls from somewhere, its not often, you see a fair fight (march)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMacQRO5DZk

I recognise one of these girls from somewhere, its not often, you see a fair fight (march)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMacQRO5DZk

Recognize one possibly from one of your bondage nights? :Awesome::Chokdee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

wow fiesta chicks , thats what i like to see, where do these girls work and how much for LT?

Were the parting words from the beast in pink: "Thank You for visiting Pattaya?"

Didn't think so......

Fair? the one in the pink has 20 pounds and is three weight divisions above the skinny one. :GoldenSmile1:

LOL at the thai bloke in the white shirt egging them on at the start ... very funny! what a lowlife!

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Fair? the one in the pink has 20 pounds and is three weight divisions above the skinny one. :EvilLaugh1:

....and fair as in pulling half her hair out and driving a stiletto heal into her stomach - Ouch!

I know which one I'd BF. If I want the shit kicking outa me I'll play safe and go to The Castle.

Pinky could hold her own with the LBs in Soi 6/1 I reckon.

Fair? the one in the pink has 20 pounds and is three weight divisions above the skinny one. :EvilLaugh1:

I was referring to the fact that it was one on one for a change. If you want to get technical, we should find out there past experience of martial art learning and experience.

I don't think size counts when someones has had good training or experience opposed to someone that hasnt.

LOL at the thai bloke in the white shirt egging them on at the start ... very funny! what a lowlife!

thats is "bird" from soi 8 he hangs around the cherry bar has his face covered in farangs names in tattoo,he isnt rite in the head so wouldnt take much notice of him.

I was referring to the fact that it was one on one for a change. If you want to get technical, we should find out there past experience of martial art learning and experience.

I don't think size counts when someones has had good training or experience opposed to someone that hasnt.

1) As long as its 1 on 1 and both consent to fight then kicking/stomping a downed opponent, grabbing the hair to use for leverage whilst putting your opponent off balance and throwing them to the ground after a few knees are all fair game IMHO - this is not boxing or kickboxing - no ring, no ref, no rules...this is how it is in a streetfight.

2)with the size and strength being irrelevant - thats completely wrong as if both fighters have the same/similar technical ability and knowledge, it has been repeatedly proven that the bigger, stronger athlete will win majority of the time.

3) All that aside, the girl in pink IMHO definitely has some muaythai experience as she executed a textbook clinch and repeated knees combination. My only criticism was the stamp-not because she did it but because it was ineffective, I would much rather she threw another knee to the face of her downed opponent to give her sweet dreamz :GoldenSmile1:

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

....and fair as in pulling half her hair out and driving a stiletto heal into her stomach - Ouch!

The girl doing the stomping looks barefoot, I didn't see a stiletto heel. And hair pulling seems pretty standard in a chick-fight. Nice to see it didn't become a 10 on 1 beat-down as many Thai fights end-up, and it got broken up pretty quickly and appears than neither combatant was hurt badly. Looked like a pretty clean street fight to me.

3) All that aside, the girl in pink IMHO definitely has some muaythai experience as she executed a textbook clinch and repeated knees combination. My only criticism was the stamp-not because she did it but because it was ineffective, I would much rather she threw another knee to the face of her downed opponent to give her sweet dreamz :GoldenSmile1:

I think she just gave her the stomp at the end as a parting gesture, looks like she knew the fight was about to be broken up and she just wanted to give a little extra humiliation to the loser (ie - the Thai "your lower than my foot" thing). I agree the girl in the pink looked like she knew what she was doing in a fight.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

1) As long as its 1 on 1 and both consent to fight then kicking/stomping a downed opponent, grabbing the hair to use for leverage whilst putting your opponent off balance and throwing them to the ground after a few knees are all fair game IMHO - this is not boxing or kickboxing - no ring, no ref, no rules...this is how it is in a streetfight.

2)with the size and strength being irrelevant - thats completely wrong as if both fighters have the same/similar technical ability and knowledge, it has been repeatedly proven that the bigger, stronger athlete will win majority of the time.

3) All that aside, the girl in pink IMHO definitely has some muaythai experience as she executed a textbook clinch and repeated knees combination. My only criticism was the stamp-not because she did it but because it was ineffective, I would much rather she threw another knee to the face of her downed opponent to give her sweet dreamz smile.gif

Pink was ready for a brawl. She ditched her shoes before the clip even starts. Only wish she would have driven with her other leg and put her hip into those knees. It would have made them much more effective.

Good use of knees. She deliberately didn't ground and pound. Instead she gave her a pointed finger warning (presumably not to do whatever again) and left it at that. Good. Reminds of of 70's England. Fists only and stop when you've made your point. These days you'd get kicked until you died. Assuming you hadn't been group knifed to death.

• 2 weeks later...

thats is "bird" from soi 8 he hangs around the cherry bar has his face covered in farangs names in tattoo,he isnt rite in the head so wouldnt take much notice of him.

That tattooed scrote has a history of attacking young girls and belongs at the bottom of the sea but hey TIT.

i think the skinny one is my cute little gik - cookie

Good to see the BIB still use the same procedure.

Let them kick lumps out of each other, then step in when its over or someones on the floor.

• 2 weeks later...

C@@L live flight why not send us more. :GoldenSmile1:

some great kicks/knees in there!! i think she has some martial arts background!!! what do you boys think

..if both fighters have the same/similar technical ability and knowledge, it has been repeatedly proven that the bigger, stronger athlete will win majority of the time.

....er..well, kind of... :Circle_Sharks:

Nice fight, wish I had of seen it, chick fights are always fun to watch. I used to work in a hotel in NW Australia and got to see nightly fights between Aboriginal women - wonderful entertainment!

Nice fight, wish I had of seen it, chick fights are always fun to watch. I used to work in a hotel in NW Australia and got to see nightly fights between Aboriginal women - wonderful entertainment!

thats a bit out there..

One interesting thing I've noticed watching Aboriginal women fight is the victor generally sits on the loser and tears open her blouse or shirt and expose her breasts. I've seen that many times and guess it's some primal instinct, much like apes beating their chests. One night I watched 2 Thai hos fighting outside a bar down South, and sure enough the winner pinned the loser down on the road and ripped her blouse open exposing her breasts. So I guess it's in all women.

Archived